RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

New Fees

Skrill: VIP accounts | Highest Limits | Reduced costs
raizzak
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: New Fees

Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:50 am

here is the proof that books moneybookers shares info and the following book is one of the most respectable out there
Dear XXXX,

We have acknowledged receipt for your documents; however, the street address on your MoneyBookers / Skrill account is different from your Greek account.

Please clarify.

We await your explanation and thank you for choosing The Greek!
Best Regards,
Nicole J.
Accounts/Risk Management
And to get ahead of some they didn't ask for screenshot on the moneybookers account
Don't speak for something you have no clue.
ajeto
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:25 pm

I've got same message. My Skrill address was not updated yet, warning came from a bookie. Although I think that bookies cant see transactions but only details page (Skrill customer details, IE email, name, address, status (registered verified). But who knows?
zyz
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:06 pm

raizzak wrote: here is the proof that books moneybookers shares info and the following book is one of the most respectable out there
Dear XXXX,

We have acknowledged receipt for your documents; however, the street address on your MoneyBookers / Skrill account is different from your Greek account.

Please clarify.

We await your explanation and thank you for choosing The Greek!
Best Regards,
Nicole J.
Accounts/Risk Management
And to get ahead of some they didn't ask for screenshot on the moneybookers account
It's not only skrill, i have had same situation with the greek about my neteller account.

Return to “Skrill”