RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Is Fantasy Arbing Possible?

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
Cash
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Is Fantasy Arbing Possible?

Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:20 pm

hello.  i dont know anything about fantasy sports betting.  just wondering if its possible to arb between fantasy sites as well.  thanks.
Cash
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Is Fantasy Arbing Possible?

Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:32 pm

come on, 1 out of 100 people must know.  i tried to search for the question.  i dont think its been answered.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:28 am

Doesn't every website have different teams/leagues/players?
ajeto
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:36 am

So far as I know......fantasy sports are offered in special sites, lately bookmaker also offer this product. The concept goes like this, you open an account with some fantasy site and create your team, league, or more teams... then you play against others. You are placing bets on your own team (not sure about this). Finally if you are successful you ll earn money, if other beat you you ll lose money. Every site has own teams, leagues...etc. You can not arb. If I'm wrong, please correct me.
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:26 pm

It's a boom in the US because it's legal "sports betting" (they consider it a skill game). Just technicism to get some portion of the betting money pie. Check latest Surebetmonitor article.
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
Cash
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:36 am

ajeto wrote: So far as I know......fantasy sports are offered in special sites, lately bookmaker also offer this product. The concept goes like this, you open an account with some fantasy site and create your team, league, or more teams... then you play against others. You are placing bets on your own team (not sure about this). Finally if you are successful you ll earn money, if other beat you you ll lose money. Every site has own teams, leagues...etc. You can not arb. If I'm wrong, please correct me.
well, i know that they do use real teams and outcomes are based on actual events.  but it was too complicated for me to get interested.  i was curious about its arbing potential, but it seems most people here arent familiar either.  ya'll sound mostly european.  i wish i had the arbing options.  i'm looking into arb alternatives, or modified arb / trading instead.
the two big fantasy leagues i know of are draftkings and countermove.
Last edited by Cash on Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”