188bet withdrawal to Neteller

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
MUCHBET
Pro
ProProProPro

188bet withdrawal to Neteller

Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:09 pm

hi folks,

a friend of mine was initiating withdrawal from an already verified account on 23.9. already but still today - after several times in livechat as well - he still didn't get funds paid to Neteller.
Only excuses & blabla like "As per checking, your withdrawal is still being checked. We apologize for any inconvenience. We will process your withdrawal once we have the feedback of the relevant department."

Any others of you having trouble like my friend atm with 188bet & Neteller withdrawals ???

thanks...
Alabaster
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: 188bet withdrawal to Neteller

Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:30 pm

They delayed payments not only on Neteller, I verified account 7 times last year,  they dont pay affilate partners...

I am sure that they changed owner and policy, now they are tipical soft bookmaker
slucky21

Sun May 29, 2016 9:03 pm

is anyone having problem withdrawing with 188bet this weekend? normally the pay immediately. now they are having "technical problems" with withdraw...for deposit no problems! i still think they are solid...buttt... any idea?
luctens
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sun May 29, 2016 11:36 pm

slucky21 wrote: is anyone having problem withdrawing with 188bet this weekend? normally the pay immediately. now they are having "technical problems" with withdraw...for deposit no problems! i still think they are solid...buttt... any idea?
They are very reliable so I wouldn't worry. If they say they have technical problems then that probably is the case so be patient with them.
Rudolpho
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue May 31, 2016 3:30 am

I also had to wait some while before they released withdrawals for my last accs.
Previously it was a matter of minutes, now it takes couple of days, maybe even week.

Return to “Bookies discussion”