Managed Forex Accounts

Where to invest the surplus of funds
MNGDFOREX
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Managed Forex Accounts

Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:53 am

Dear Arbusers

Managed-Forex.com is an organizations created by several people with extensive experience in Forex and programming and is offering Managed Account services.

Our trading strategies mostly consists of automated trading software that has been tested on various market conditions. Mainly our strategies are based on news trading and doesn’t involve any human intervention, except times when software needs to be tuned or turned on/off.

When you invest in Managed Forex Accounts with us you are completely in control of your account as you open it on your name at a Forex broker and you do not need to send money to us. You can withdrawal or deposit funds at any time you prefer as well as you can stop our service at any time by simply contacting us.

Our trading is short term and due to high success rate our performance fee is relatively high, which is 50% from profit paid by Skrill at 1st date of each month or when you withdrawal funds from your account.

Performance of our trading results can viewed on our MyFxBook page http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ManagedForexBook

You can starting investing with us from only 2000$/€/£ (you can use other currency if it is supported by broker).

For more information regarding our Managed Forex offer please do not hesitate contacting us using methods provided below.

Kind Regards,
Managed-Forex.com Team
Web: http://www.Managed-Forex.com
Email: info [at] managed-forex.com
Last edited by MNGDFOREX on Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
arber_PL
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Managed Forex Accounts

Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:41 am

Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:02 am

Your tradings history is a week old?
MNGDFOREX
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:21 pm

For some reason links to related products at threads are allowed. We are not connected in any way to thread/person to which Arber_PL posted link to, as well as, we are not aware of his/her intentions.
MNGDFOREX
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:25 pm

Thordin wrote: Your tradings history is a week old?
Actually (most of the time) our trading is occurring during one single day. So basically almost all profits you see on our MyFxBook page were made during 1 day. There could be some trades before/after that day, but they are not related to our trading, there is also a possibility that account will be traded for longer periods, but usually it is one day.
Thordin
Totally Pro

Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:12 pm

So you speculate with the customer's money, if you win you split the profits and post the great results.
if you lose, next customer and new myfxbook chart.
kapetan1122
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:37 pm

I advise you that you come back after 6 months or 1-2 year of constant profit so people may want to invest their hard earned money.One question why is your tracking record and tracking privileges not verified on myfxbook?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:41 pm

This link shows that a similar product failed to deliver. Some people lost money. This might be one of the reasons why our members are skeptic on any effort like this.
Being in the affiliate business for some years now, I ask if the links that you provide are producing any commissions and if yes, are you willing to share these profits with our members?
MNGDFOREX
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:18 pm

Thordin wrote: So you speculate with the customer's money, if you win you split the profits and post the great results.
if you lose, next customer and new myfxbook chart.
The only way you can prove that is to invest with us and to leave your honest opinion here.
Last edited by MNGDFOREX on Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MNGDFOREX
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:35 pm

Arbusers wrote:
This link shows that a similar product failed to deliver. Some people lost money. This might be one of the reasons why our members are skeptic on any effort like this.
Being in the affiliate business for some years now, I ask if the links that you provide are producing any commissions and if yes, are you willing to share these profits with our members?
Where do you see affiliate links? There are only direct links to website. Conditions of investing with us are described briefly on our website and in this thread first post. If posting links is against forum rules, please let me know, I will remove them immediately.
Last edited by MNGDFOREX on Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MNGDFOREX
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:05 pm

kapetan1122 wrote: I advise you that you come back after 6 months or 1-2 year of constant profit so people may want to invest their hard earned money.One question why is your tracking record and tracking privileges not verified on myfxbook?
Thank you for your advisement. As for question about MyFxBook, to receive reply please PM or use any of contact details provided above.
Last edited by MNGDFOREX on Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MNGDFOREX
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:26 pm

Please do not hesitate to contact us by email info [at] managed-forex.com
Last edited by MNGDFOREX on Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:32 pm

I still didn't get any answers to the questions I raised previously. Let me quote:
Arbusers wrote: I ask if the links that you provide are producing any commissions and if yes, are you willing to share these profits with our members?
These are 2 easy questions and could be answered with Yes or No.

You could also elaborate on this: ''Open Account at given broker and fund your account with amount provided in instructions.''
MNGDFOREX
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:13 pm

Arbusers wrote: I still didn't get any answers to the questions I raised previously. Let me quote:
Arbusers wrote: I ask if the links that you provide are producing any commissions and if yes, are you willing to share these profits with our members?
These are 2 easy questions and could be answered with Yes or No.

You could also elaborate on this: ''Open Account at given broker and fund your account with amount provided in instructions.''
The answer is NO, we won't receive commissions from brokers. Links to open account at broker will be sent clean without any affiliate code. Clients are welcome to open account under cashback services, however they barely receive any rebate from our trading style.
Last edited by MNGDFOREX on Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dealer wins
Totally Pro

Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:38 pm

This just screams "SCAM"
Never trust a goose!!!

Return to “Stock Markets and Cryptos”