RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Managed Forex Accounts

Where to invest the surplus of funds
raizzak
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Managed Forex Accounts

Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:44 pm

If think you came at this site believing that we are the fish and you are the shark i give you my pitty...
Don't speak for something you have no clue.
GrayFox
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:47 pm

From time to time i see posts & guys coming here trying to sell things etc & i think this might be dangerous for the community.
I think the forum has to change the perception of welcoming everyone here trying to sell anything without informing the Admin first.
Like this you (Admin) will have a better perspective of whats going on plus you will be able to manage them better from a businesses eye & for the safety of the members here.
So i suggest a simple "If you want to sell something on the forum you should contact Admin first before posting" on the registration page will make some difference.
w62upr
Has experience

Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:33 pm

GrayFox wrote: So i suggest a simple "If you want to sell something on the forum you should contact Admin first before posting" on the registration page will make some difference.
I don't agree. I'd like to see more scammers because it's funny to watch how they behave.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:18 pm

GrayFox wrote: I think the forum has to change the perception of welcoming everyone here trying to sell anything without informing the Admin first.
Like this you (Admin) will have a better perspective of whats going on plus you will be able to manage them better from a businesses eye & for the safety of the members here.
So i suggest a simple "If you want to sell something on the forum you should contact Admin first before posting" on the registration page will make some difference.
They contacted me and they followed all procedures as described in the T&Cs of the forum.
We discussed this issue before, especially after the GoBetGo fiasco, and that was the reason to change the T&Cs of the forum. Anyone with a post here is not under the arbusers umbrella. Members are the only responsible for choosing where to send their money or not.
It is difficult for me to have a say in fields where I m not an expert, such as forex markets. Even though I m doing my best to filter what is posted here, my efforts are simply not enough, and not a guarantee of profit.
GrayFox
Has experience

Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:18 pm

Fair enough then if they contacted you & followed all procedures.
We all know its hard to keep an eye in everything here.

Return to “Stock Markets and Cryptos”