RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

arbing for living - updated

Ask anything about smart gambling
Ferda
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

arbing for living - updated

Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:56 am

Hello guys, im new here and new with arbs. I found that by really really huge coincidence.  Then uncle google helped me with basically everything.
And I'm that kind of person, who does something  0%  or  for 100% effort.

I've been doing something similiar for years and it really fascinates me, job that you can do everywhere in the world and anytime you wish. I'm so lucky and I hope I'll be lucky with arbs aswell ;)

Btw what web you consider really useful and helpful for new people like me? I saw a lot,but most of webs i saw were just like "just click on our affiliate and good luck bro"

Cheers
Last edited by Ferda on Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ferda
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: getting started

Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:09 pm

1st thing,i found Interwetten as overpriced joke. Wondering how somebody can make arbs on that.
Last edited by Ferda on Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ferda
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:46 am

Anyway, I'm making it on my own (and still uncle google), I'm getting started faster and faster (already invested like 5000$+).

Made some money, started with middles, learned how to make arb book and track results:)

I was quickly limited at Coral/Marathon/Paddy/William Hill/Titan, lookin for some new bookies. I'd be happy for ANY recommendations.
I have 888/bet365/pinn/matchbook/188/sbo/10bet/smarkets.
I wanted Betdaq/Ladbrokes/Betfred, but I cant reg for some reason from my country ;/
Could you recommend something? How about Nordicbet/BetUS/Winner/Betsson/Sportingbet/Tonybet/SportsbetAU?
Last edited by Ferda on Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
arber_PL
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:33 am

From those you listed try now Nordicbet, Betsson and Sportingbet. Winner is the same as Titan and you'll be limited very quickly. BetUS have many poor reviews over the internet.
Ferda
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:33 am

My 1st 10days in arbing with real and reasonable money were amazing. I made obviously some mistakes, but still made decent about 7%, which really excited me(without some palps) My Rebelbetting trial is nearly finish, so I ll add some bookies(nordic,betsson,sportingbet,betfair etc. because some dumb bookies have already limit me) and probably change alert service. I heard / tried Betringer, that seem really awesome, fast, accounting, basically everything you need.

Opinions?

In a  few days I'll be back, strong, richer and with fresh new bookies! Gl guys ;)

(and thanks arber_PL)
Last edited by Ferda on Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
KaTsOu
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: arbing for living - updated

Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:26 am

Keep up the hard work.
Ferda
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:33 pm

How is it with limits at Nordic/Unibet/Betsson/Sportingbet and bet at home? My stake is usually over 100$ already. I was reading some stories about getting limited quickly and werent able to withraw money on Sportingbet etc So I'd be happy for every idea which bookie worth it nowadays, thanks :)

arber_PL wrote: From those you listed try now Nordicbet, Betsson and Sportingbet. Winner is the same as Titan and you'll be limited very quickly. BetUS have many poor reviews over the internet.

Return to “Newbie's questions”