Betfair

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
roveno212
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Betfair

Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:07 am

Hello,
I am trying to find any calculator that can calculate the stake on betfair(with 7% com) and in the other side is a bookmaker,soft, with no commision!

Any help will be appriciated!

Thank you!
Frans

Re: Betfair

Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:50 am

roveno212
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:05 am

Thank you!
Ma
Markisa91

Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:19 am

I dont want to open new post about this bookie, so I'll just ask here.
If anyone have some advice on what I should do, BF locked my account after limit, when I placed withdrawal, they now hold my money, and dont respond on mails, I sent dozens 'till now, contacted them via chat and twitter, they requested proof of adress and my username written on it, my payment method (Neteller screenshot), and picture of me holding my ID.
I sent them all from above, but it has been like 6 days now, no response, no help from stuff on chat, even they say verification takes up to 48h.
I know they cannont legally steal or confiscate my money, but what should I do, I cannot sue them, cannot chase my money..
kapetan1122
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:24 pm

Markisa91 wrote: I dont want to open new post about this bookie, so I'll just ask here.
If anyone have some advice on what I should do, BF locked my account after limit, when I placed withdrawal, they now hold my money, and dont respond on mails, I sent dozens 'till now, contacted them via chat and twitter, they requested proof of adress and my username written on it, my payment method (Neteller screenshot), and picture of me holding my ID.
I sent them all from above, but it has been like 6 days now, no response, no help from stuff on chat, even they say verification takes up to 48h.
I know they cannont legally steal or confiscate my money, but what should I do, I cannot sue them, cannot chase my money..
I had same case like you,i was waiting for 10 days and than they decide to call me and ask some question and after that they pay the money.

Return to “Bookies discussion”