January 16, 2017, 05:14:53 PM
News: If it is not in arbusers, it doesn't exist.

How much is too much at softbooks

Pages: [1]
« previous next »
Author Topic: How much is too much at softbooks  (Read 1535 times)
Skaggerak
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« on: October 19, 2015, 07:39:52 PM »

I think I seen this question a long time ago and am wondering if the circumstances have changed somewhat.

At what point do you decide to withdraw from a softbook? Is it when necessary or when a certain amount has built up there? For me, I don't like going deep into 4 figures but sometimes think I'd be better off not withdrawing unless it's necessary as some of it may find its way back to a sharp book.

Thanks

raizzak
Pro

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2015, 08:11:33 PM »

Depends on the book for example at 365 i am confident at any amount. On mybet 300euro? something like that you get the point

Don't speak for something you have no clue.

dealer wins
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2015, 08:30:12 PM »

All the mugs and gamblers I know like to withdraw everytime they have a good win.  Maybe the softs are sussing out arbers by our reluctance to withdraw?

Never trust a goose!!!

Pep004
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2015, 10:14:56 PM »

Depends on the book for example at 365 i am confident at any amount. On mybet 300euro? something like that you get the point

Well.. my bet365 is always closed when I reach 1300€ :D Deposit is between 200-300€.

MaxShalamar
Pro

Not a pro :D

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2015, 10:21:20 PM »

All the mugs and gamblers I know like to withdraw everytime they have a good win.  Maybe the softs are sussing out arbers by our reluctance to withdraw?

That is a good point - normal gamblers won't keep too much in an account

thag

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2015, 11:24:18 PM »

My feeling is that at some bookies they don't care about you as long as you do not withdraw.
Once you withdraw, your betting behavior is analyzed and you get your first limit. From that moment you are on their radar and it does not take long before you are completely limited.

This is at least my experience with BWIN/Premium and BetSafe clone

yorkjoss
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2015, 08:12:11 AM »

That is a good point - normal gamblers won't keep too much in an account

“Knowledge is as infinite as the universe. The man who claims to know all, only reveals to all that he really knows nothing.”

« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 09:10:03 AM by yorkjoss » Logged

raizzak
Pro

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2015, 10:14:22 AM »

your limit at bwin will normally come at about 5-8000  or if you ask for withdrawal first (sometimes will let you sometimes will not) And plz don't tell me that you are limited at 5 bets everyone get the same opportunities but how he handles them is a different story

AceJack
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2015, 03:42:38 PM »

My feeling is that at some bookies they don't care about you as long as you do not withdraw.
Once you withdraw, your betting behavior is analyzed and you get your first limit. From that moment you are on their radar and it does not take long before you are completely limited.

This is at least my experience with BWIN/Premium and BetSafe clone

waht betsafe clone do you use ?

Skaggerak
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2015, 06:13:43 PM »

your limit at bwin will normally come at about 5-8000  or if you ask for withdrawal first (sometimes will let you sometimes will not) And plz don't tell me that you are limited at 5 bets everyone get the same opportunities but how he handles them is a different story

Sorry I didn't understand that, are you saying they will refuse your withdrawal at that point?

raizzak
Pro

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2015, 09:06:27 PM »

no i am saying that after you request a withdrawal before you get limited the chances are 50/50 to get limited at that point

Skaggerak
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2015, 10:07:52 PM »

Ok thanks. I think for me I'm comfortable enough at this point with the well known, so withdrawals will probably only come out of necessity. Of course even with the well known brands a large deposit there can be unsettling at times depending on the circumstances.

viesis2

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2016, 09:50:56 AM »

Got limited from William Hill as soon as i withdrew around 150 EUR.

Tocko
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2016, 11:02:50 AM »

Got limited from William Hill as soon as i withdrew around 150 EUR.

you are not limited because of that for sure

Pages: [1]
Print
« previous next »