RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Account issue

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Account issue

Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:58 am

I have a technical problem. I logged into one of my accounts last night but on a friends computer. I didn't place any bets and logged straight back out. Should there be an issue arising here? The ip address when signed in was not the same as any other login, the only similarity might be an ASN number, my main issue is with the sign-in on the actual system itself. Should the computer be re-formatted before my friend logs back into his account? I know that accounts that have used the same computer can be traceable. Would wiping the system even do any good?
Thanks
wibble wobble
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Account issue

Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:18 am

You Paranoid man! there going to take your money you can't do that
i am arbitrage
raizzak
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:22 am

not even.... delete some cookies change ip and everything will be fine 99.9999999999% of the time
Don't speak for something you have no clue.
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:21 am

wibble wobble wrote: You Paranoid man! there going to take your money you can't do that
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean that someone isn't trying to kill me :P
Dorus79

Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:58 pm

Enjoy centrebet while you can  >:(

Had (still have all three) TWH, Willy and CB, got three separate emails advising me that I wasn't eligible for any promotions and all the rest of their crap about three months ago after I took up their offer deposit $20 get $40 (big money I know).

Wrote back advising them that they asked me to deposit the money and how to spend it! They apologised and said I won't be getting any further emails from them....hahahahaha. BTW been restricted to telephone only betting for a while.

Had a few outsiders come in and decided to withdraw from one of the accounts ($100 limits by telephone was getting annoying and having ~2k in there and not able to use it seemed pointless, making $2 a bet if that). Withdrawal accepted.

Following this, I get the same three emails no longer eligible for promos...... yeah der I know this. But better yet now when I log in I get different odds to what is advertised?

Called to place a bet:
Agency: Account please
Me: Just after the odds on a game please.
Agency: Ok what game
Verified advertised odds.
Me: Account number and I'll take 100 on those odds
Agency: Um sorry we can't offer you those odds.
Me: Why's that?
Agency: You have been arbing and placing bets on WRONG odds, and they have placed these restrictions on your account.
Who's they?
Blah Blah Blah, speak to management blah blah blah.

This is a new one for me, why not just close the account rather than show me odds I cant bet on?
Thinking about these vultures tactics and am puzzled as to what these wrong odds are when they are the ones that confirm the odds verbally and ask ME if my bets correct? The direct accusation that I have been arbing also got me thinking how do they know that I place the other bet (obviously not TWH vs CB vs Willy). Should I ask for proof to see if they're in cahoots with other agencies besides the three?

Looks as though they deliberately set people up with these odds knowing that arbers will go for them straight away. In hindsight hit hard and run once you've exhausted any bonuses. Plenty fish in the sea.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”