BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Built in browsers - your opinion

Exchange ideas and share info about all alert services.
ajeto
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Built in browsers - your opinion

Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:07 am

Many Arb services are offering "built in browsers" with automatic login and automatic navigation to relevant betslip. I have some concerns about it and would like to hear your opinion.

- Will the bookies spot or limit you faster or even confiscate, cos they can see that you are using some kind of automatic software?
- Do you need to login every time you use the automatic navigation? Bookies will log you out after some time of inactivity so the built in browser will log you in again and again. 50 logins in one day per bookie seems little risky to me.
- Will the service provider get all your passwords? I know they are saying that the traffic is encrypted, but if someone wants to steal your passwords, the built in server seems like optimal solution.
Last edited by ajeto on Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
ajeto
Has experience

Re: Built in browsers - your opinion

Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:06 pm

??? anyone?
OddStorm
Has experience

Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:56 pm

Okay, was not intending to write, but

1. Yes, bookies can detect whenever you are using "common" software. But I think it is not the main thing and activity they are watching
2. It depends on navigation implementation
3. I guess some service providers require your credentials, but I bet it is only for clients good

Here, at OddStorm, you can use auto-navigation using your own Chrome browser, so you have full control of your plugins, addons, browser footprint, etc. making it unique through all other users using it.
Also, OddStorm Navigation only navigates you to event outcome and put it to the slip right after you click on a surebet. It is up to every user to login and keep logged in their style.

Regards,
chapa
ajeto
Has experience

Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:24 am

Thanks.

Ad1, Detecting the common software would mean, that they see your browser footprint, and no more, I guess.
I don't understand the point 3. How or why would it be good for clients to give credentials to service providers?

Return to “General talk about alert services”