Betfair registration

Info about betting exchanges.
Ferda
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Betfair registration

Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:34 pm

Hello, I have quite funny problem.
When i wanna register at Betfair, it writes me some error code "betv10" or something like that and that i should contact support. So i did, they told me nothing and always forward my issue to other department, so i left my details+contact, promised they will contact me. Never. It's being like month since i'm fighting them.
So i did same thing (trough chat) 5-6x, it was always same. They always told me nothing, promised they will investigate it and contact me.
Obviously i never had anything in common with Betfair in the past.
Did you have same kind of funny experience? It's really pain in the ass once i wanna start with arbs there.
NAS
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Betfair registration

Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:42 pm

Ferda wrote: Hello, I have quite funny problem.
When i wanna register at Betfair, it writes me some error code "betv10" or something like that and that i should contact support. So i did, they told me nothing and always forward my issue to other department, so i left my details+contact, promised they will contact me. Never. It's being like month since i'm fighting them.
So i did same thing (trough chat) 5-6x, it was always same. They always told me nothing, promised they will investigate it and contact me.
Obviously i never had anything in common with Betfair in the past.
Did you have same kind of funny experience? It's really pain in the ass once i wanna start with arbs there.
Yes, try open through VPN

Return to “Exchanges”