BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

betringer fails

Exchange ideas and share info about all alert services.
Ferda
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

betringer fails

Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:56 pm

I just wanna warn you.
I used many servies, Betringer looked fine. Then i found losing arbs/mids in my accounting.
So i write them to fix it and they just responded that it was "just program mistake" and didn't really care about it, they didnt even say sorry to me, just some bs about "high amount of middles".

Problem happens when middle has similiar name (like Florida Owls vs Florida Gators) and then you have outcome like AH6+ vs AH+5 (instead + and -, so you are basically gambling and risking whole stake, it costed me a LOT) because it doesnt recognize name of team correctly. So be aware.

Hope this helps. good luck
Last edited by Ferda on Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cash
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: betringer fails

Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:32 am

i saw the same type of thing at surebet on my first day
marc23
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:52 am

I see the BetRinger section has been deleted from the forum. Something happened? Is there anything BR users should know? Thanks.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:03 pm

marc23 wrote: I see the BetRinger section has been deleted from the forum. Something happened? Is there anything BR users should know? Thanks.
It was BetRinger's management decision to remove their thread from arbusers for a certain time. You are all free to start any thread about them and start any discussion.
marc23
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:09 pm

Oh, ok, thank you. I thought they did something wrong and was a bit worried for a friend who's using BR. Cheers.
eltrien
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:46 pm

Errors happen, I can't foreknow all possible cases. I fix all errors what I see.
felipe07

Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:24 pm

Whats wrong with this service? I have activ subsription but I can Log in... Website is only in Russian . They "go out" from rest of world?
Anyone know whats happening?
just4bet
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:02 pm

Can someone indicate another alert service like betringer? Similar to it.
revo933
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed May 18, 2016 8:10 pm

Hello,

17.12.2015 I pay subscription for 3 months on betringer, but after 1 month I paused subscription. Now I read they stopped english version of program. Will they pay back some money, or Can I use this subscription on russian version of program? Do you have any information about them?

Thank you very much
sonic
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed May 18, 2016 10:02 pm

Contact them and they will give you a refund. They did it for me a few days after they closed the service. Unfortunately the don't seem to take new registrations or non-russian old customers....
revo933
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu May 19, 2016 8:37 am

I wrote them email, but I am not very happy from the reply.

They say:
"Hi. Unfortunately, our Skrill account was stolen. I wrote to Skrill support 2 weeks ago, but there is still no answer. I don't know when they will answer and if there will be some funds on wallet."

:(
jo
jor_dan

Sat May 21, 2016 6:36 am

I have read a lot of negative posts on the Russian forums. Many users say that the developer of the service is a dishonest man. Many users who had paid service before did not get  any messages via email about the changes. So they was not to pay in time and now they are not able to use the service. They also are not able to register new accounts as all new registrations are closed.
Now in Russian internet there are a lot of advertisements in which access to the service is sold for 1000 UER? Who stands for this? Any schools boys or pure students have access to the service but many serious professional do not have it. Many users beleive that such agiotage was made by the developer himself.
Many users who had paid services before try to send emails but they even do not receive replies. It seems that the developer as just scammer. Some people say that the developer sold his service. Nobody knows the truth.
revo933
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat May 21, 2016 1:23 pm

hmm, so I dont have a chance to see my money? that is second time, when some alert service stole my money -_- They looks pretty good i use betringer for 1 year and after all they are scemmers :/
Looter
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sat May 21, 2016 5:50 pm

By far the best service on the market as far as it lasted.
If i had to say a word to the developer it would be only THANK YOU.
sonic
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun May 22, 2016 8:22 am

What is amazing, is that worse services are 3-4 times more popular and twice as expensive. Yet, the developer decides to target only Russian customers with even lower subscription prices. Strange....

Return to “General talk about alert services”