RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

bookies that have a minimum limit

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
henry
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

bookies that have a minimum limit

Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:49 pm

Hi , i wanted to ask if there are any bookies that have  minmum limit,lets say maybe 20-30 euro for example
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: bookies that have a minimum limit

Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:11 am

Pinnicale via PT or AC agents has a minimum bet of £21
Never trust a goose!!!
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:11 am

I think he wants to know what the maximum bet is at some bookies after you are limited.
henry
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:21 pm

for example i have been limited at leon bet but i can still bet 30 euro and sometimes it lets me bet 90  euros or more (idk for how long this will continue) my question is are there bookies that dont directly limit you 1euro but have a "minimum" limit
middler
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:43 pm

if you bet on big favourites, or any odds between 1,01 - 1,20 you will be able to place easily 50-100€ (sometimes up to 500-1000 on huge favourites on b365), after being limited.

Does not work on every bookie
shanke
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:48 pm

fairpunter wrote: it depends on decisions of bookies, some arbers got limited 1euro and some arbers got limited 20-30 euro. By the way a week ago Bet365 closed my account without any reason ((
Its 1st time that i heard that bet365 close account, normally they limit to 1% and they keep it, even if you are doing arbing

Was your account already limited to 1%?

they paid you without problems or they hold your money?
kapetan1122
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:02 pm

fairpunter wrote: Its 1st time that i heard that bet365 close account, normally they limit to 1% and they keep it, even if you are doing arbing

Was your account already limited to 1%?

they paid you without problems or they hold your money?
A week before Bet365 suspended my account and then i called customer service, then their chinese accent operator girl ( I hardly understood her questions therefore most of all my answers were Yes or No ) asked me some physiological questions and then said to me that they closed my account and i never be able to reopen my account.
[/quote]

Did you have some money at this account and did you bet on that account at this time?
kapetan1122
To become a Pro

Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:52 pm

fairpunter wrote: Did you have some money at this account and did you bet on that account at this time?
last 6-7 months i didn't use my bet365 account and when i tried to open my account saw message about restriction. at that time my account was empty. They said that it's self-exclusion, but i didn`t reguest any self-exclusion and no one asked me any self-exclusion time period 6 months,1 year or 2 years
[/quote]

It seems that you didnt bet for over 1 year because than they locked account.
Nothing new from them.
henry
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:23 pm

Wow,did not now bet365 could close accounts , anyway thank you for the answers above
akujieze
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:14 pm

Hello guys,please i think i might have a problem. I made a deposit into Betadonis on the 7/10/16 which was on a Friday plus that was my first deposit ever since i opened the account and i was given a bonus of $48.7. So then i placed a bet with all the money hoping to withdraw my funds the next day (Not the bonus but my funds plus winnings) . On the process of withdrawing my winnings i keep getting No funds, No funds...so then i said let me contact their C/S..
Now chatting with them, the C/S was telling me i have to rollover my bonus that i can withdraw my funds since i have already used the bonus....Ok,Please i want to forfeit the bonus now ...she said No, i can't do that. we argued on that for a while until i got angry and closed the chat. Then i sent a message to them on the 8/10/16  that i wanted a Permanent Self-Exclusion and wanted my deposit refunded back to my account.

Still yet to Hear from them ....please i need your advice. although i haven't tried logging into my account because of that. Do you think my Funds would be refunded back?
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:32 am

U did deposit got instant bonus, made 1 bet, won and you want to do withdrawal all funds???
Have you heard smth about rollover requirements? Have you read bonus conditions at all?

Second thing now i understand why bookies need 3x rollover req to withdraw money when there are millions of guys who deposit and withdraw back and forth each day!
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:44 am

akujieze wrote: Hello guys,please i think i might have a problem. I made a deposit into Betadonis on the 7/10/16 which was on a Friday plus that was my first deposit ever since i opened the account and i was given a bonus of $48.7. So then i placed a bet with all the money hoping to withdraw my funds the next day (Not the bonus but my funds plus winnings) . On the process of withdrawing my winnings i keep getting No funds, No funds...so then i said let me contact their C/S..
Now chatting with them, the C/S was telling me i have to rollover my bonus that i can withdraw my funds since i have already used the bonus....Ok,Please i want to forfeit the bonus now ...she said No, i can't do that. we argued on that for a while until i got angry and closed the chat. Then i sent a message to them on the 8/10/16  that i wanted a Permanent Self-Exclusion and wanted my deposit refunded back to my account.

Still yet to Hear from them ....please i need your advice. although i haven't tried logging into my account because of that. Do you think my Funds would be refunded back?
They will not refund you if you do not complete the rollover. By taking the bonus and betting with it, you agreed to their T&C.

Send them an email now to disregard your self exclusion mail and bet untill you roll over the bonus or forget about your funds.
Bubbles
To become a Pro

Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:32 am

I don't use this book but isn't it one of the funny pack that can/will limit his account before he can finish required rollover?
RoosterDonky
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:10 pm

phpBB [video]
Fade Fairpunter's picks for sure profits!

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”