BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

What Is the Ceapest Live Arb Service?

Exchange ideas and share info about all alert services.
Cash
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

What Is the Ceapest Live Arb Service?

Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:29 am

Hello.  Im afraid i find the live arb services to cost more than i expect to make arbing.  200 Euros per month?! come on.  i need something more reasonable for a couple reasons. i only have access to about 7 bookies, so i dont expect to see a great number of arbs or profits.  i feel i need live arbing to avoid getting banned.  it's over for me if i get banned.  if services would offer reduced prices for offerring 5-10 bookies, that would be great.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: What Is the Ceapest Live Arb Service?

Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:34 am

Do live arb wservices really work, In my experiance live arbs need me to be looking at the bookie, exchange and the feed and pounce with 1 second  delay too long.  How can a service possibly help? 

Maybe its a stupid Q as I dont really do loads of live arbing, but whenever I do 1 second delay is too long?
Never trust a goose!!!
Cash
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:21 am

some books freeze their lines more than others.  you have to get the feel for different sites, and know which ones freeze fast.  bookmaker opens their nba lines about 4 times per quarter for about a minute.  :(
Cash
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:30 am

no, im saying that the services charge about 200 euros per month for live arbs. the live ones cost a lot more than pre bet.  but a service told me that their members are making 10 thousand euros per month.
testez
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:48 pm

you know you dont have to get the full month sub. most of these services offer 1day/1 week periods also..get a saturday, or a week and try it out..u would get way more answers this way then what u can get from ppl repling to the thread.

Return to “General talk about alert services”