RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

William Hill verification is impossible

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

William Hill verification is impossible

Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:09 pm

So after 2 months of trying and even contacting SBR (which is of no help as they say they cannot intervene in the verification process of a bookie), I am now desperate.  Not only does it take an average waiting time of about 1,5 hours to talk to their live chat...they do not reply to emails either.

I have sent 3 selfies holding different bank statements and electricity bills as well as various other things.

Here's our latest chat.  I have no idea what to do anymore...it's completely ridiculous.

Joseph B.: Hi, you’re speaking to Joseph B.. How may I help you?
Me: Hi Joseph, good afternoon!
Me: I sent a new verification document through this chat over a week ago, but I have not heard back. I was wondering if you could check on this for me?
Joseph B.: I will need to transfer you to our Verification team, who will be able to assist you further with your query. Please bear with me for a few minutes while I coordinate the transfer with them.
Joseph B. has disconnected.
Racela: Hi, you’re speaking to Racela. How may I help you?
Racela: Sure! I'll be glad to help.
Me: Hi Racela
Racela: Let me check that for you. Can I have your username so I can pull up your account?
Me: "USERNAME"
Racela: Thank you!
Racela: As part of our security procedure, I would need to verify some information.
Racela: Can I have your date of birth and the answer to your security question.
Me: *ANSWERS*
Racela: Thank you for providing that information.
Racela: As per our dedicated security team, they are asking for a photo of yourself while holding your proof of address.
Racela: Also a photo of yourself while holding your ID>
Me: Yes, but I sent that last time.
Me: May I ask what the problem was with the previous pictures I sent?
Racela: Please be advised that we have internal checking guidelines when verifying documents. Upon checking, I'm afraid that your given document did not pass the checking we've done.
Me: May I ask what I can do to correct the problem?
Racela: Kindly provide the documents required by our dedicated security team to reopen your account
Racela: Kindly provide a photo of yourself while holding your ID and Proof of Address.
Me: both together?
Racela: Please note it needs to be in a separate photo.
Racela: The other photo id you holding your Id and the other photo is you holding your proof of address.
Me: ok, but I sent a picture with proof of address already. That one was not ok?
Racela: Please be advised that we have internal checking guidelines when verifying documents. Upon checking, I'm afraid that your given document did not pass the checking we've done.
Racela: Kindly provide the documents required by our dedicated security team to remove all the restrictions on the account,
Me: Yes, you already sent that. Can you please tell me what I should do differently with the next picture I take?
Me: As I already sent 3 different ones, 1 with an electricity bill and 2 with a bank statement. I do not know what is wrong with them.
Racela: We require a new photo of yourself while holding your Id also your proof of address.
Me: Yes, you said that already. But as I already sent 3 different pictures of myself holding proof of address, I was wondering if you can tell me what is wrong with those 3 so I can correct the problem in the new picture I take.
Racela: Yes I can see that, however, our dedicated security team is asking for another photo of yourself while holding the documents asked.
Me: I will be happy to send one, but can you please tell me exactly what is wrong with the other ones so I do not repeat the same mistake a fourth time?
Racela: Our dedicated security team were not able to see the authenticity of the documents you sent that's why they are asking for new photos.
Me: Can you please tell me what I can change in the new picture I take so they will be able to see the authenticity?
Racela: Sorry, you just have to provide a legit requirement, you can change your background.
Me: Is it possible to do a video skype chat or so, so I can show the documents? I am getting quite desperate here.
Racela: Sorry if you felt that way, however, this is the only way to remove the restrictions on your account,.

It seems they will never give me my money.  What are my options?  I can and will provide any document they ask for but it seems they are just stalling and will never, ever pay.

And you know what the worst part is?  I verified my account 2 months ago, asked for a withdrawal by bank transfer and got it within 3 days.  After the 2nd withdrawal request, they started asking for more documents.
Thordin
Totally Pro

Re: William Hill verification is impossible

Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:43 pm

make this post on SBR forum
kapetan1122
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:46 pm

Had same problem.I had send passport,id,driving licence than all this again in better quality than holding passport near head twice than they sort everything and when i go to withdraw they ask bank statement,send it,than was asked to send it again at different background,send it again and than they ask to take picture with bank statement.
At that time i decide go to SBR but like you said SBR didnt help but people start to react and when i finally send selfie with bank statement they let me withdraw my money.
You must know that willhill is one of biggest sponsors of SBR so they ll defend it or even delete your thread like they did mine and some other complains after some time.
Hope you ll get your money
TjTaker
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:11 pm

Have you tried withdraw only the deposit?
Stay focused and never give up!
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:12 pm

How much money are we talking about?
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:35 pm

Sorry for the late reply, been busy.  :)

It's the second withdrawal, first one was for more than the deposit.

I registered at SBR but haven't been fully approved yet...will make a post as soon as it's done.

It's a 4 digit withdrawal...but even if it was 50€, it's a matter of principle.
GrayFox
Has experience

Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:31 am

you will get your money if nothing is "wrong" so dont worry.
if something is wrong, i think you are in trouble.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:57 am

Nothing is wrong.  :D  Even asked for a skype video confirmation...  :)
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:15 pm

Still no reply to emails.

Their livechat says the average wait is about 10mins.

I was waiting for 2.5hours yesterday as I was number 74 in the queue...then gave up.

Today I was number 77 and have been holding for 3,5hours.  Currently number 8.  I was number 6 about 10mins ago...

Either they are going bankrupt and simply have no support people left or they are deliberately queuing my login data for an impossibly long time.
testez
Has experience

Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:44 pm

reading your last post makes me think there is something wrong with your situation/acc.
what i mean is :
last week i had some issues with them. i needed to use their live support. different days and different hours(all normal hours, nothing like - 3 in the morning and such). i never had to wait more then 2-3 mins. maybe i was just lucky..but i suspect you did something wrong.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:17 pm

Agreed, they limited the account and the problems started.  Basically they want to make life as hard as possible for an arber...

I can provide any document (within reason) they ask for though...so eventually they'll have to approve it.
AlexNotman1
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:30 am

Alfa1234 wrote: Still no reply to emails.

Their livechat says the average wait is about 10mins.

I was waiting for 2.5hours yesterday as I was number 74 in the queue...then gave up.

Today I was number 77 and have been holding for 3,5hours.  Currently number 8.  I was number 6 about 10mins ago...

Either they are going bankrupt and simply have no support people left or they are deliberately queuing my login data for an impossibly long time.
Standard procedures in business I guess. Same here when internet is down. Try to get them on the phone and find out how long does it take. Impossible. But when you call them from different mobile number you will get someone withinh seconds. So I guess can be same with Hill.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:33 am

There is a growing number of cases with delays from WillHill.
Andy
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:42 am

Before joining a chat session with them, clear all browser and flash cookies. I had this issue a while ago, when trying to discuss a limited account, and they identify your PC and put you at the bottom of the queue. With cleared cookies, you join the queue as normal.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:17 pm

Andy wrote: Before joining a chat session with them, clear all browser and flash cookies. I had this issue a while ago, when trying to discuss a limited account, and they identify your PC and put you at the bottom of the queue. With cleared cookies, you join the queue as normal.
I tried with a different pc and different IP.  It's definitely the login data you give.

Return to “Bookies discussion”