RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

account limitations

Ask anything about smart gambling
blade83
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

account limitations

Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:59 pm

Hi guys. I've been arbing for 2 months and already been greatly limited on several bookies. Marathon and Betway limited me to max 1 euro and Coral restricted my account for good. They limited me although my max stakes were not higher than 15 €. I am sure that i will be limited on most bookies sooner or later no matter what i do to prevent that. So i want to know is it possible to make decent profit(500€ or more per month) after being limited on most bookies.!?
czoker
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: account limitations

Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:11 pm

blade83 wrote: Hi guys. I've been arbing for 2 months and already been greatly limited on several bookies. Marathon and Betway limited me to max 1 euro and Coral restricted my account for good. They limited me although my max stakes were not higher than 15 €. I am sure that i will be limited on most bookies sooner or later no matter what i do to prevent that. So i want to know is it possible to make decent profit(500€ or more per month) after being limited on most bookies.!?
Yes it is possible. But even better to have more friends and dont care about limits :)
testez
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: account limitations

Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:53 pm

if someone answers you - YES. would this change anything? what about NO, would that help you?
just browse this forum and u will find the answer you need.

Return to “Newbie's questions”