RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Pinnacle - is "winners welcome" true?

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
Mi_t_is
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Pinnacle - is "winners welcome" true?

Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:05 pm

Hello, is somebody here in profit with pinnaclesports? I would like to know what is their behaviour with players that are not in loss in pinnaclesports. We all know that pinnaclesports like players placing surebets because in long term money move from pinnacle to SOFT bookers. So do you think that pinnacle will limit winners as SOFT bookers do? Do they really can say welcome winners because there are only a few players with profit on pinnacle?

Thanks for answer guys. Have a nice sunday.
Mi_t_is
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Pinnacle - is "winners welcome" true?

Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:01 pm

No abusing at all.
Only betting with constant stake about 100€ per bet, 15bets per day, with long term profit. Do they limit this kind of account to zero or even close it? This is that iam asking for. Thanks.
cristi13
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:33 pm

they couldn't care less about €100 bets
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:38 pm

Pinnacle will not limit you for betting, they will close your account if you attempt to manipulate their site or lines in any way.
Never trust a goose!!!
Cash
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:36 am

why do you think money goes to pinnacle instead of soft books?
janajana
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:57 pm

Because they take the money, when softs do not. And they have the highest odds on most events.
dealer wins
Totally Pro

Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:54 pm

Pinny software moves odds after every big bet.  Softs need to hold their odds where possible as mugs dont like to see odds going down, puts them off.  Mugs have no idea they stumbled across and arb and think the bookie is trying to rip them off.
Never trust a goose!!!
Durant
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:44 pm

jakopic wrote: pinnacle work on the same principales as betfair. They need as mach money mached per event as posible. So they are not interested in close accounts. But if you abuse affiliate than you will may have problems.
What do you mean by "abusing affiliate"? I use their affiliate programm, but there are no problems to earn a little bit more.
raizzak
Totally Pro

Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:23 am

actually pinnacle move lines more out of respect than money (except we are talking about massive amounts)
Don't speak for something you have no clue.
Saloman
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:49 am

Didn't someone post that they got limited at Pinnacle after having some big wins? Not to the extent that soft bookies do but some kind of limit, like 50%.
vinciguerra
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:17 pm

raizzak wrote: actually pinnacle move lines more out of respect than money (except we are talking about massive amounts)
way too much unsubstantiated rumours are flying around on pinnacle linesmaking imo. do you really think they move on "respect" when one e-mail can get you a brand new account with any of the brokers; and lets you switch to yet another account with another e-mail.
it's not in my best interest that pinnacle moves on my bets, i don't want their "respect", i want as highest limits as possible. i've used several different accounts over the years, some profitable, some losing for extended periods of times and i've never noticed any sort of difference.  when i bet max they move, when i bet small they don't.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:49 pm

It is a fact that pinnacle is watching closely some key accounts. Pinnacle reacts to their betting by changing the lines right after they place their bets, and in some occasions even before they place their bets by offering new odds, depending on the risks of that specific moment and the height of the bet. New odds are not always bad, because in some occasions these players get better odds. However, it is valid to say that most of the times they get lower odds. When playing that sharp, you should be ready to get lower odds.
Pinnacle accounts through brokers are a different thing. First of all you need to know if your account is leveraged or not. Most (if not all) of the times, brokers keep some risk for their selves. That means that if you place a bet of 10k in a broker's pinnacle account, only 2.5 or 5K would end up in mother-pinnacle. It could be even 0. The broker would never tell you if your account is leveraged or not.
During these last years, we ve seen accounts of our members getting closed or limited from brokers, simply because they represent a potential or real threats. Also, we ve seen accounts staying intact and that means that most probably the agent is pushing all risks to mother-pinnacle.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”