Newbie - thanks for this forum.

Ask anything about smart gambling
MilasiusZ
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Newbie - thanks for this forum.

Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:48 pm

Hello,

Few years ago when I was younger I saw this concept sure bets and it felt it could be very enjoyable and easy to make money, of course I was betting my whole bankroll on those bets to maximize profits ( even though i knew nothing about it, i was just starting ) and I made a bet for NBA Series on one side and just for one game on another side ( I found this arb myself!, thought it was all same game :) ) All in all i was lucky to win the game bet and lost the series bet, so it was all good, but felt it wasn't for me, didn't even try it again.

Now I have remembered about it and decided to give it a go ( as i love working with numbers ) and I am more mature and have more patience.
Been reading this forum for few days and it helped me a lot to start to figure out the industry big thanks to Arbusers Administrator Pro i went through most of his posts, which are really helpful and also helped me to find the best topics for me.

As for what I have been doing lately, Tried rebel betting software for few days now, but I think I am going to cancel the sub and try a different one to see if there is a better one. I am patient, not rushing anywhere, just creating bookies account one by one and hoping to get more experienced.

I'll post here as often as I can, with the progress of how I am doing and hopefully some new people can learn from me.

Thanks

Zigy
MilasiusZ
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Newbie - thanks for this forum.

Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:09 pm

Happy new year!!!!

So i was using rebel betting and I was struggling getting sure bets in respected bookies, it was really slow and only sure bets with low limit bookies were showing up. 
Just got my betburger license few days ago and I'm loving it so much action.

I have a question. Does it matter how many bets/day you make or how much you bet in total for the account to be limited? Maybe I should just make one bet per bookie a day, because If I make more than 5 my soft bookie account gets limited pretty fast. ( I always round my bets so it ends in 0 in my soft bookies)

thanks for help

Return to “Newbie's questions”