Question about arbing

Ask anything about smart gambling
andy_p
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Question about arbing

Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:56 pm

Hello,

I have a question.I have about 20k and i would like to arb.Can i do this while still keeping my job and manage a risk free 8-10 % a month on my money.I work 12 hr shifts but i can ocasionaly look into my laptop and place some bets.Also can i do them over the phone is there such arbing app or service for android.
Thank you
andy_p
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Question about arbing

Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:36 pm

Anyone else care to give me some real advice and not make fun of me preferably someone who has arbed?
Thank you
arber_PL
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:26 pm

Without experience and with time limited this type I doubt you could make 2k per month. Maybe for the first 1-2 months with unlimited accounts if you're from country that is not excluded from many bookies and promos.
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:43 pm

djomla111 wrote: give up  drink your 20k
You are back!
GrayFox
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:33 pm

andy_p wrote: Hello,

I have a question.I have about 20k and i would like to arb.Can i do this while still keeping my job and manage a risk free 8-10 % a month on my money.I work 12 hr shifts but i can ocasionaly look into my laptop and place some bets.Also can i do them over the phone is there such arbing app or service for android.
Thank you
there is no such thing as risk free anywhere my friend. so before you start keep this in your mind.
if you have 20k just sitting there you can try it with a much smaller amount at the beginning & then you decide if its for you to continue.
also dont ask general silly questions here when you can search on your own for many things.this will make you better at this work & almost in anything else so dont just expect answers from here.
follow the forum & google &you will be ok.
last thing, you can maybe make more than 10% in the beginning & later less than 10%. whatever the case its profit if no mistakes happen so good luck.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:21 pm

andy_p wrote: I have about 20k and i would like to arb.Can i do this while still keeping my job and manage a risk free 8-10 % a month on my money.I work 12 hr shifts but i can ocasionaly look into my laptop and place some bets.Also can i do them over the phone is there such arbing app or service for android.
Thank you
You can try some things with a bankroll of 5k.
Yes, you can arb while keeping your regular job. Many successful barbers are keeping a regular job for years.
In the beginning you will easily maintain a 12-16% ROI mainly because of bonuses and unlimited soft accounts. After a couple of months things will get tougher and the 8-10% goal might be unrealistic, unless you are able to use multiple accounts (this is not a suggestion).
There will be times that 100% dedication will be required, so if you think that you will do your things in the regular job and just take a look at the lap top every now and then, you are probably wrong.
Phone arbing? Not really.
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:41 pm

Arbusers wrote:date=1450875391]

Many successful barbers are keeping a regular job for years.
My barber indeed  ;)
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:51 pm

It is that stupid MAC correcting everything according to average knowledge.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:29 pm

@ OP

I would say start slowly, learn lots by reading and re-reading many threads on here.

And expect to make a few mistakes along the way.

Take full advantage of all the sign up bonuses by maximising the amounts and the amounts you get out of them but doing them properly.

And dont do your day job on a Sat or Sun!
Never trust a goose!!!
GrayFox
Has experience

Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:39 am

djomla111 wrote: but most important give up...pm me if you need help
yes ask the expert in quitting via pm if you need any help.
antemartic
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:20 pm

djomla111 wrote:
andy_p wrote: Anyone else care to give me some real advice and not make fun of me preferably someone who has arbed?
Thank you
bro  dude...listen to me trust me....belive in me...drink your 20k buy a hooker for a year eat all you want and get back to your shitty job  like i did from 7 to 7 no stress nothing enjoy life bro  enjoyyyy...but most important give up...pm me if you need help
djomla111 whats wrong with you? I read few threads and few times you told peoples give up????
Rudolpho
Has experience

Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:26 pm

andy_p wrote: Can i do this while still keeping my job and manage a risk free 8-10 % a month on my money.
With multi accounts 8-10% would be really bad month. That's probably not a professional's answer as I don't think PROs are multi-accounting, but there are different approaches to arbing depending which country you are coming from. Mine is to use as many accounts as soon as possible because all the bookmakers are slowly closing registrations from my country. So I've got to milk the cow while I still can.

Return to “Newbie's questions”