RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

New and improved interface

Surebets and Live arbing services.
GrayFox
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: New and improved interface

Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:40 pm

some of the filters are not shown on new version.
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:44 pm

my_username wrote: So I can't select bookmakers in free version? It just ignores them?

edit: actually I get it .... in old version, you had two sets of bookmakers .... now you only have one .... so, when it shows an arb, and two out of three bookies are ones I do not have selected ... only one is mine.... it works a tad differently than old version.
Dear @my_username and @GrayFox!

There are some restrictions concerning filter settings in free version: you don't have a possibility to change filters. There is a default one for unpaid users. Such measures were taken to decrease our servers loading.
GrayFox
Has experience

Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:25 am

the new version is great. you just have to fix some issues.
im talking about filters on a paid subscription. i had 9 filters on the old version.
now i see 3. i created them again so its not a problem but im just informing you so you can take a look about it.
also the calculators are not working the same.
the stake has a big difference when i choose an exchange for example on both calculators.
ex. bookie A 1@1.9 500e
      bookie B 2@2.26 422.34 on the new version
                                  418.5 on old version
also on the calculator at odds & stakes you cant put the cursor on a specific number when you are trying to add the cursor there.
BetBurger
Totally Pro

Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:48 pm

GrayFox wrote: the new version is great. you just have to fix some issues.
im talking about filters on a paid subscription. i had 9 filters on the old version.
now i see 3. i created them again so its not a problem but im just informing you so you can take a look about it.
also the calculators are not working the same.
the stake has a big difference when i choose an exchange for example on both calculators.
ex. bookie A 1@1.9 500e
      bookie B 2@2.26 422.34 on the new version
                                  418.5 on old version
also on the calculator at odds & stakes you cant put the cursor on a specific number when you are trying to add the cursor there.
Hi there!

Thanks for your feedback!
Interface along with functional are going to be finished off relying on your remarks.
What concerns exchanges, please send us the exchange name and the outcome to support@betburger.com

Best regards,
The BB Team
GrayFox
Has experience

Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:57 pm

it shows mistakes even between softs so the problem is not in the exchange exactly.
check both calculators between softs & exchanges & you will clearly see it.
BetBurger
Totally Pro

Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:01 pm

GrayFox wrote: it shows mistakes even between softs so the problem is not in the exchange exactly.
Thank you!
We'll surely check it out.

Regards,
The BB team
BetBurger
Totally Pro

Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:02 pm

New Interface Benefits

Interface improvement was took ambiguously as it usually happens to novelties. As we have previously stated, the given interface is the most optimal for arbers. In a short time you gonna work way more effectively. Certainly you need time to get used to it and learn how to profit by its advantages.

For our part, we’re going to put the finishing touches relying on your remarks for you to feel comfortable while using the service.

New interface benefits:
https://new.betburger.com/new-interface-benefits

Best regards,
The BB Team  ;)
Alabaster
Has experience

Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:15 pm

Bookmaker filter is removed.

Now we have to go to my account and change filter to remove bookmaker which create many inncorect arbs, like betin or olymp these days
BetBurger
Totally Pro

Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:54 pm

GrayFox wrote: it shows mistakes even between softs so the problem is not in the exchange exactly.
Please, be so kind to specify the issue: in your previous message you've stated the problem with incorrect exchange calculations, and in the last one you've complained about the scanning.
BetBurger
Totally Pro

Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:03 pm

Alabaster wrote:
Bookmaker filter is removed.

Now we have to go to my account and change filter to remove bookmaker which create many inncorect arbs, like betin or olymp these days
Thanks for informing us about the issue!
You need to select at least one bookmaker in My Bookmakers (screenshot attached).

Sincerely,
The BB Team
Attachments
upload_30_12_2015_at_15_17_25.png
GrayFox
Has experience

Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:12 pm

betburger wrote:
Please, be so kind to specify the issue: in your previous message you've stated the problem with incorrect exchange calculations, and in the last one you've complained about the scanning.
i didnt mention scanning errors. we were talking for the calculator.
the calculators shows different stakes when you choose soft - exchange but also when you choose soft - soft. so it doesnt matter the comm.
choose any 1 arb in both versions & compare the stakes that appear on the calculators. you will see the difference.
BetBurger
Totally Pro

Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:03 pm

GrayFox wrote:
betburger wrote:
i didnt mention scanning errors. we were talking for the calculator.
the calculators shows different stakes when you choose soft - exchange but also when you choose soft - soft. so it doesnt matter the comm.
choose any 1 arb in both versions & compare the stakes that appear on the calculators. you will see the difference.
We're happy that you've understood the issue.
What concerns multifilters, they have been duplicated.
Simple filters remained only on your old version account.

In case you have any more questions, please feel free to ask.
Sincerely,
The BB Team
cristi13
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:25 pm

I used a bit the new interface and the only advantage that i noticed is that you can decrease the size of the window to any width and save up some space.
Other than that, a few disadvantages:
-Filters name has been reduced to only a few characters and they no longer fit
-I have a lot of filters and only 7 of them fit now, i have to scroll down and search for them. Add the previous disadvantage and it's a mess searching for filters. Why not put "Hidden" above "Filters" and extend "Filters" to the end of the page, as it was before?
-The calculator for a particular arb does not pop up anymore so it needs 2 clicks now = wasted time.
-Once i click on an arb and it opens it just stays there and i can't close it.

I'm sorry but i don't find much use to this new version. I would have much preferred other improvements like Betfair liquidity filter, advanced sorting filters (like bookmaker priority, not just percent and age...) etc
cgambling
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:12 am

It took me about a month to get my head around the new interface (I kept going back to the old one), but I love it now.

Only thing that bugs me a bit (as I'm using a few screens) is always having to click the 120% zoom button. Is there a way to make it automatic?
BetBurger
Totally Pro

Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:46 am

cgambling wrote: It took me about a month to get my head around the new interface (I kept going back to the old one), but I love it now.

Only thing that bugs me a bit (as I'm using a few screens) is always having to click the 120% zoom button. Is there a way to make it automatic?
Thank for your feedback!
We appreciate it deeply!
What concerns zooming, you may set it in your personal Account->Settings->Zoom settings.

In case you have any more questions, please feel free to contact us via support@betburger.com
Best regards,
The BB Team

Return to “BetBurger ”