RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

live value betting

Is this the new hack of smart gambling?
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

live value betting

Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:14 am

Does anyone just bet the soft side live or are the differences between books difficult to compare value wise? I'm considering looking into it, after a brief trial trying live arb services it seems like trying to lock in live arbs through this method manually is very difficult.
cristi13
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: live value betting

Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:36 pm

Yes you can value bet live. However, i think you need a lot of live arbing experience to understand the dynamics and learn what's feasible or not and not fool yourself into thinking there is value in places where it isn't. So learn that first.
OddsProvider.net
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:38 pm

I usually only take the value side nowadays, this way I don't need to pay commission to the sharp side. Downside of course is variance and actually finding a value bet. I usually do this by comparing a soft book and a couple of Asian bookmakers (like SBO and Pinnacle). Since this is a slow process I decided to build my own application to find these bets but that's still a work in progress
Racerman
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:52 am

What ROI do you get with live valuebetting?
OddsProvider.net
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:04 am

That all depends on which valuebets you are taking of course. Depending on the bookmaker I only take bets of 10% or more.

Return to “Value betting talk”