Ask anything about smart gambling
schiller
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Questions

Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:48 am

Hi,
I have a couple of questions.
- When I see all these bookies limiting bets, I would like to know if one can get a status as a professional to go over all theses limits, so the bookies can't limit you any more.
- Most of you use services like Rebel, Surebet etc. Is it the price worth, as only a few bookies don't limit you ?
- Is there a paying service that give arbs with books that don't limit bets under about 100 ? I know you can select the bookies that you want in all these services, but I'm speaking about a service that would only offer arbs with the most interesting bookies regarding no big limits.
Thank you for your answers guys  ;)
uknow
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Questions

Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:28 am

1. No, never heard of a professional status. That would be insame from bookie side. Why would they give an arber unlimited stakes?
2. Depending on your bankroll, number of bookies,id´s etc. For me it is worth the price.
3.No, there is no service. You have to research yourself which service has the best books in your opinion.
ajeto
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:54 am

1. Proffesional status, when you get that you re done with that bookie.
2. This is personal, every service is profitable till you get back more than the cost of service.
3. Services offer all bookies or as many as possible. Its again up to you, to filter them out, and use only decent ones.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:04 am

1.Getting a pro gambler status by a bookmaker is a red flag in your head. They will limit you in notime. There are some bookmakers that will never limit you, SBO, 188Bet, Pinn and thet what you need.
2.It worths is. Unless you come to the point where absolutely no1 accepts a decent bet from you.
3.Alert services don't care about your limits. This is your problem, and you alone can give solution to this.

Return to “Newbie's questions”