January 16, 2017, 07:08:56 PM
News: If it is not in arbusers, it doesn't exist.

Do bookies detect arbers using specialy made bets for this?

Poll
Question: Do bookies detect arbers using specialy made bets for this?
yes
no

Pages: [1] 2
« previous next »
Author Topic: Do bookies detect arbers using specialy made bets for this?  (Read 2849 times)
Smove1929

View Profile
« on: January 18, 2016, 11:10:04 PM »

Hello,

I was using also friend's accounts to place same bets (around 40% same) on more then one account. I was plaxing them over teamviewer on their computer (so no VPN,)
However somehow I got limits on some of these accounts on same time. I was thinking , that bookmaers can create some trap bets for us. And if we place them , then they review account manually and limit us. I came to this conclusion ,because I did not get limits on all accounts I was using to place bets and when I look into last week history of placed bet,, I found out there were 3 bets , which were placed on all limited accounts ,but not on non-limited accounts.

fairpunter
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 07:59:06 AM »

I wrote post about this topic in this forum (topic about moving lines) that I said bookies delibaretely offer some arbs to identify arbers, but after that post I got some negative karma. sometimes people like to believe stupid things and some arbers still don`t realise that bookies have very educational and clever managers

yorkjoss
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2016, 11:52:51 AM »

what makes you such an expert fairpunter? have you insider knowledge? are you an ex bookmaker trader? I think not

bookmakers do not have to set "arb traps", arbers are a small % of their business, arbers with fairly new accounts hitting the same line at similar times or always betting value tells them what they need to know.

the inexperienced guys on here complicate things, claiming fact when it is fiction, there is money to be made at arbing, good money, you have to come up with your own ideas and strategies though, to expect to read how to achieve this on here is naive and lazy.

Arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2016, 01:29:28 PM »

Yorkjoss, your long silence made me think that you had an accident.

yorkjoss
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2016, 01:39:00 PM »

Yorkjoss, your long silence made me think that you had an accident.

I took your advice as I am a dinosaur and retired ;)

the truth is this has become a site for newbies, wanabees and the clueless

still the best there is for a new arber but for a dinosaur not really much to offer

to all the new guys out there, there is money to be made, that guy djomola is wrong
but he's also right too as some people are just not cut out for this.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 01:47:00 PM by yorkjoss » Logged

fairpunter
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2016, 02:57:50 PM »

Be calm Yorkjoss. According to this thinking, you will not learn nothing else.
This forum is arb community and everything is clear about arbing.
Newbies are newbies but I`m really not newbie in sports betting life.
This is forum and I can`t say everything about sports and sports betting clearly here.
I just want everyone to open eyes,that is all

yorkjoss
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2016, 03:12:01 PM »

there is people who have posted in the past, I haven't learned from them but I have took a keen
interest in what they had to say, I never did read arbusers to "learn", arbers learn for themselves.

the people who I refer to that made interesting  and smart posts, they rarely post nowadays.

I spend one second reading what you have to say fairpunter but I replied this time as your comments
may scare of new guys and that isn't fair, any new guy who has a flair for this type of thing will be a
success, guessing what bookmakers do to capture arbers and that's what you're doing is not helping
or "learning" anyone anything!

Trevorr

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2016, 04:45:46 PM »

I think they could intentionally make a mistake on some small league like Japanese 2nd league women with small limits. But a smart arber doesn't bet this kind of bets anyway. :))

Trevorr

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2016, 04:50:06 PM »

I think bookies are just very careful with any new account these days, they just limit you anyway. They just rely on old losing accounts.

fairpunter
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2016, 08:45:11 PM »

there is people who have posted in the past, I haven't learned from them but I have took a keen
interest in what they had to say, I never did read arbusers to "learn", arbers learn for themselves.

the people who I refer to that made interesting  and smart posts, they rarely post nowadays.

I spend one second reading what you have to say fairpunter but I replied this time as your comments
may scare of new guys and that isn't fair, any new guy who has a flair for this type of thing will be a
success, guessing what bookmakers do to capture arbers and that's what you're doing is not helping
or "learning" anyone anything!
Be calm in any way. I didn`t pretend you learn anything from arbusers I meant everything.
what does insite you swaggering ?  all in all you are just simple arber nothing else.
and arbing is not a difficult science as mathematics and physics,even children can do arbing like you

TjTaker

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2016, 08:51:32 PM »

I think bookies are just very careful with any new account these days, they just limit you anyway. They just rely on old losing accounts.
They 'have' to rely (in part) with new accounts, they have to make money...

Stay focused and never give up!

Arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2016, 09:03:29 PM »

Don't spit where you eat. I was wondering why these people who have such bad opinion about the forum are keep coming back here.

pepper

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2016, 09:24:16 PM »

Guys, think a bit. If you would be a big bookie security manager, why the heck would you do something so ineffective like setting up such trap bets? When you have the resources to code the fastest internal arbing monitor which would automatically find arbs with other bookies and check accounts for arbs and link them. This is a much simpler, more reliable and overall better solution.

No need to think up conspiracy theories about fake trap arbs. I am not saying they dont exist, sure some bookies who dont have many resources could use such techniques. I am just saying that according to Occams razor, when there is an overall better, simpler and more effective solution to catch arbers then why should bookies use inferior methods. Stop thinking in terms of traders who put up fake arbs and then manually check your accounts. Nowadays nearly nothing is reviewed manually, the costs are too big, every control and limitation etc is done automatically.

fairpunter
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2016, 07:58:38 AM »

Don't spit where you eat. I was wondering why these people who have such bad opinion about the forum are keep coming back here.
I know what you mean, I don`t insult forum and any user, if you understand so I`m sorry.
I hate swaggering, don't you see someone calls himself dinosaur,humilates all others and calls everyone newbies, wanabees and the clueless

abc

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2016, 08:03:30 AM »

I hate swaggering, don't you see someone calls himself dinosaur,humilates all others and calls everyone newbies, wanabees and the clueless
I don't think Arbusers is referring to you/your post...  ;)

Pages: [1] 2
Print
« previous next »