RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Ladbrokes a joke with proof of address

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
DonkeyKong
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Ladbrokes a joke with proof of address

Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:35 am

Hey ladbrokes is a horrible bookie when it comes to account verification.

I have sent them a government issued document with my address on it and they say they cannot verify the authenticity of the document.
Next I send them a mobile phone invoice with my address on it and I get the same e-mail that they can not verify the authenticity of it.
As a last resort I send them a supreme court ruling with my name and address on it and they still don't accept it.. Wtf they keep asking for a bank statement and it costs me 35euros to get one as it is a non standard document for banks here.

It seems like they just want to make my life harder by making me pay unnecessary fees. When I told WH how expensive the bank statement is they just accepted the other documents. LB ignores my e-mails and just keeps asking for a different proof of address.. Is there a way I could complain somewhere and make them accept one of my other documents for a proof of address? They worked for every other bookie..
KC83
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Ladbrokes a joke with proof of address

Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:36 pm

Do You have an internet banking? Cant You print first page of statement? Maybe call them instead of emailing and ask for manager.
Bu
Bunitu

Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:56 am

Did you solve the problem with ladbrokes?
DonkeyKong
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:21 pm

Bunitu wrote: Did you solve the problem with ladbrokes?
Not yet. I am looking for a way where I don't have to pay a huge fee to the bank.

Return to “Bookies discussion”