mvorstadt
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

William-Hill Cheating

Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:24 am

Hi guys,

hope you can help me.

The following happened:

I´ve been using William Hill to play a bit Poker besides Sports-Betting.

I deposit something like 1.500 € and played a couple of hours. After winning around 400 € and decided to stop and requested a withdrawal.

After 4 weeks of checks and declarations that i had to sign i now got the following "final" message:

I am writing further to the investigation being conducted on your account. In relation to the explanation that you previously provided, it has been reviewed by the Poker Team and unfortunately, they did not accept it. They advised that the funds dumped have been confirmed as illicit and the evidence provided fits this pattern. Therefore, a decision has been made to close your William Hill account and retain any outstanding balance.

This decision has been taken after it has been identified that you have breached the Terms and Conditions of use, to which you agreed to when opening the account.

In Section 11 of the Terms and Conditions under the heading COLLUSION, CHEATING, FRAUD AND CRIMINAL ACTIVITY it states:

11.1        The following practices (or any of them) in relation to the Services:

* abuse of bonuses or other promotions; and/or
* using unfair external factors or influences (commonly known as cheating);
* opening any Duplicate Accounts; and/or

constitute ”Prohibited Practices" and are not permitted and will constitute a material breach of the Terms of Use.

11.4        If:

11.4.1    we have reasonable grounds to believe that You have participated in or have been connected with any form of Prohibited Practice

then, (including in connection with any suspension and/or termination of Your Account) we shall have the right, in respect of Your Account (and/or any other account held by You with a William Hill group company) to withhold the whole or part of the balance and/or recover from the account the amount of any deposits, pay-outs, bonuses or winnings which have been affected by or are in any way attributable to any of the event(s) contemplated in this paragraph 11.4.

11.5        For the purposes of this paragraph 11:

11.5.1    a "fraudulent practice" means

(c) the collusion by You with others in order to gain an unfair advantage (including through bonus schemes or similar incentives offered by us).

We can confirm that this decision will not be reversed.

What can i do - i didn´t cheat anyone and doesn´t wanna believe that they can do what they want, as it´s a big stock-market-company there must be something like justice.

Thanks for sharing your ideas.

Best regards
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: William-Hill Cheating

Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:17 pm

Could you describe what kind of poker action you had?
What was the depositing way? If it was via an e-wallet, did you receive money from someone else?
KC83
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:31 pm

Hi!
I cant see that You will get Your money back, did You clear your poker bonus? Did You play with any friends? What type of game did You play? And if they've been checking You for 4 weeks they had to ask some questions. What was the questions? Did You have any software on like helping to do the math?
mvorstadt
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:05 pm

No to everything. I didn´t get any poker bonus, nor played with friends and just played texas holdem with others guys that i obviously don´t know. i didn´t use any software. Actually after i noticed that my account is locked i chatted with them and got the message that it´s because of poker fraud and i was asked to send a declaration-letter, that i didn´t participate in poker-fraud. Immediately i sent this letter and the following 4 weeks nothing happened except further delays.

Until yesterday when i got the message that i posted above.

I´m really running out of ideas especially because i didn´t win much - they can´t keep the money at least the desposits don´t they ?
arbusers
Administrator

Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:17 pm

Arbusers wrote: What was the depositing way? If it was via an e-wallet, did you receive money from someone else?
mvorstadt
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:50 pm

Arbusers wrote:
Arbusers wrote: What was the depositing way? If it was via an e-wallet, did you receive money from someone else?
I deposit via Skrill and Neteller - both are my own accounts.
arbusers
Administrator

Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:03 pm

Arbusers wrote: did you receive money from someone else?
I m asking the same thing for the 3rd time. It makes me wonder, does it worth it?
raizzak
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:24 pm

cmon let's be honest 9 times out of 10 (or even more) companies of this magnitude are right...
Don't speak for something you have no clue.
pepper
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:58 pm

raizzak wrote: cmon let's be honest 9 times out of 10 (or even more) companies of this magnitude are right...
sadly, this.
mvorstadt
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:42 am

Arbusers wrote:
Arbusers wrote: did you receive money from someone else?
I m asking the same thing for the 3rd time. It makes me wonder, does it worth it?
What do you mean - i answered it already, i deposit from my own accounts - or do you mean something else ?
Thordin
Totally Pro

Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:21 am

How were your e-wallets funded? Did you ever receive member-to-member money transfers?
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:12 pm

Thordin wrote: How were your e-wallets funded? Did you ever receive member-to-member money transfers?
Probably he did , but is that illegal?
Isn't that what ewallets main function is?
Do that proves anything ? or gives the right to WH to confiscate winnings AND deposits?!
Thordin
Totally Pro

Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:55 pm

WH surely has other reasons, which they will not say in order to not make it easier for others to avoid them.
But if they made enquires with the e-wallets and also found out that the players on the suspected poker table(s) also transferred money between them it would strengthen their theory.
KC83
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:47 pm

mvorstadt wrote: No to everything. I didn´t get any poker bonus, nor played with friends and just played texas holdem with others guys that i obviously don´t know. i didn´t use any software. Actually after i noticed that my account is locked i chatted with them and got the message that it´s because of poker fraud and i was asked to send a declaration-letter, that i didn´t participate in poker-fraud. Immediately i sent this letter and the following 4 weeks nothing happened except further delays.

Until yesterday when i got the message that i posted above.

I´m really running out of ideas especially because i didn´t win much - they can´t keep the money at least the desposits don´t they ?
Are You sure that they recived declaration, I had a problem with veryfing my age. I sent them couple of emails, but they couldn't open attachments and they never let me know. So maybe they have never received your declaration.

Return to “Bookies discussion”