RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Betfair account

Info about betting exchanges.
stevie
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Betfair account

Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:35 pm

Betfair seem to become an even more closed club if i consider agent accounts (not API) are being closed lately and premium tradings are having problems since many days with the newly developed tool (they are supposed to be improving it, that is what they reply).
Last edited by stevie on Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andronius
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Betfair account

Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:58 am

AC solved the problem already
DonkeyKong
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:07 am

Andronius wrote: AC solved the problem already
I don't think they did, it looks like they don't have betfair in their deal any more.
Andronius
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:18 pm

DonkeyKong wrote:
Andronius wrote: AC solved the problem already
I don't think they did, it looks like they don't have betfair in their deal any more.

Yes, Asian connect does not offer already Betfair accounts, however Premium tradings has an API solution for betfair account but horse and greyhound racing is not available, also bet-ibc has accounts directly at Betfair where horse and greyhound racing is offered. However at the moment I am checking the other asian bookmakers these brokers offer in order to make the right decision.
daniel
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue May 31, 2016 2:49 pm

as far as i know premiumtradings is offering Betfair account with a very big initial deposit, well big for small players
makarid
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:34 am

Any news about betfair accounts? I cannot make an account in betfair from my country,does anyone knows if there is a way to have betfair account(in order to connect it with trading software like betangel) except from openning one with a person from a country that offers betfair? Thanks a lot!
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:58 am

ilovethisforum wrote: Any news about betfair accounts? I cannot make an account in betfair from my country,does anyone knows if there is a way to have betfair account(in order to connect it with trading software like betangel) except from openning one with a person from a country that offers betfair? Thanks a lot!
I think that you should ask agents directly.But keep in my mind that nothing is the same like having your own account.If you have house abroad on your name then you can play via vpn.Hope it helps.
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.
betlucky
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:06 am

ilovethisforum wrote: Any news about betfair accounts? I cannot make an account in betfair from my country,does anyone knows if there is a way to have betfair account(in order to connect it with trading software like betangel) except from openning one with a person from a country that offers betfair? Thanks a lot!
you should use vpn,for me my agent allow me to play with vpn
zveka
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:58 pm

Even with vpn betfair close account or just block all market. You can login but no market present.

Return to “Exchanges”