ABOUT TO JUMP IN

Ask anything about smart gambling
redissue
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

ABOUT TO JUMP IN

Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:53 pm

Good evening gentlemen,
can i first just say that i have been lurking on this forum for about a week now and I think it's time I took the plunge and entered 'the game'.
Just a few things that I hope you can help a newbie out:
1) Being from the uk - is this game only successfully playable with one of the foreign sharps? Do I have to join Asian Connect/Odds etc?
2) Arbing will not make me rich; so I am only going to be playing part-time and focussing on 1 arb per day....hopefully pay for an extra summer holiday for the wife. Is the best technique to GO IN HARD before the inevitable limitations (eg £500-£1000 arbs AT uk bookies?).
3) 3 way bets. How important is the rule: "2 sharps 1 soft"?
4)Bet365 seems to get a mixed response from you men. It seems to be the nearest sharp a uk player has at his disposal. What is the best way to play with her? For example should you only use her for odds within a certain range(?), never on a long-shot punt eg odds of 10/1 or greater etc etc

I would like to be a regular contributor to this forum, so all the help will be highly appreciated. I've noticed that there is a certain 'hater' on here who tells all newbies not to waste their time in this game (i wont name him as that would just further enhance his role as the attention seeker/wum that every forum has)

much appreciated

over & out
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: ABOUT TO JUMP IN

Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:46 pm

redissue wrote: Good evening gentlemen,
can i first just say that i have been lurking on this forum for about a week now and I think it's time I took the plunge and entered 'the game'.
Just a few things that I hope you can help a newbie out:
1) Being from the uk - is this game only successfully playable with one of the foreign sharps? Do I have to join Asian Connect/Odds etc?
2) Arbing will not make me rich; so I am only going to be playing part-time and focussing on 1 arb per day....hopefully pay for an extra summer holiday for the wife. Is the best technique to GO IN HARD before the inevitable limitations (eg £500-£1000 arbs AT uk bookies?).
3) 3 way bets. How important is the rule: "2 sharps 1 soft"?
4)Bet365 seems to get a mixed response from you men. It seems to be the nearest sharp a uk player has at his disposal. What is the best way to play with her? For example should you only use her for odds within a certain range(?), never on a long-shot punt eg odds of 10/1 or greater etc etc

I would like to be a regular contributor to this forum, so all the help will be highly appreciated. I've noticed that there is a certain 'hater' on here who tells all newbies not to waste their time in this game (i wont name him as that would just further enhance his role as the attention seeker/wum that every forum has)

much appreciated

over & out
1) You definitely need pinnacle and asians
2) Depends everyone has his own strategies , by your sayings i would say yes go in hard providing that you know what you are doing
3) At least one sharp needed
4) If you want your B365 account live longer then arb it with other softs and not sharps

The guy you are referring too , obviously is joking and made a reputation out of it ;)
KC83
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:05 pm

HI! I've never used any sharp bookie. Use all the bonuses first and You will make like 500-800. If You gonna make one bet a day I'd suggest use different soft bookies. U will find arbs with Sky, paddy power, b365, wh,  unless You want to go hard and have a bank to go hard, and skills. Everything seems very easy but You wont find ( probably ) a person here who hasn't made mistake. I think that agent has some minimum bet requirements, I can't remember what it was. Ask people here, they should tell You before You open account with them.
Good Luck!
redissue
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:11 pm

Thanks for the feedback gentlemen... all very much appreciated.
Does common sense theory exist with arbing on yellow cards, corners etc? I've noticed plenty of arb opportunities on these markets but arent' these 'red flag' bets (i cant imagine Fred from Norwich pops into Hills to wage £200 on how many corners Swansea will get against Spurs)?!  Or am i being overly paranoid/defensive ;)
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:13 pm

Obviously is not the bet average joe would make , but on the other hand if you have plenty resourses and you are willing to go in hard you mighth consider doing
redissue
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:19 pm

I forgot to ask: with Bet365 should you round up to '0' are 'singles' fine?

Much appreciated as always
raizzak
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:14 pm

unfortunately you are 10 years late
Don't speak for something you have no clue.
redissue
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:21 pm

to my fellow british daytime arbers (football matches): what are the leagues that we should be arbing/avoiding? I'm getting impatient waiting for evenings and weekends :P  or should i be changing sport completely (eg tennis)?

much love

red

Return to “Newbie's questions”