Surebet offer

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
majstore
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Surebet offer

Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:39 am

Hi.
I have a proposition for you guys. I have very strong informations for which game the odd will fall a lot.

Example: I give you the match with odd 1,9 for next day match. The odd will fall maybe to 1,5 in next few hours. And odd on other result will be 2,5. And you will get 8% surebet. Bet365 cash out will offer even more.
Everyone who want matches can contact me to PM. I will give you the match in exchange for some of your profit. More money you will invest much more profit we will get.  Contact me, make a surebet and keep account. 
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Surebet offer

Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:34 am

We ve seen schemes like this in the past, ending up in tears. I suggest you treat with caution. Some very risky activities might be hidden here.
You ve been warned.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:33 am

If this joker was for real, he wouldnt tell his own mother let alone random people on the internet!!!

SCAM SCAM SCAM.
Never trust a goose!!!
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:12 am

This guy here has a crystal ball  :)
majstore
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:02 am

Why I am doing this? My bankroll is small, and i pay a lot for this kind of informations.

Every time i get a surebet/trade. (2-14percent). But we must be fast, we have max 2 minutes after i post a match.
majstore
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:04 am

And this, the more money will be on market the higher percet we could get.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:18 am

My guess is that you buy a bet at X odds, and then let the (stupid) people that might contact you, bet at the same (low liquidity) event at lower odds, where you cover your bet in pinnacle or lay it on betfair.
I m more than sure that we are talking about volleyball games, or women basketball, or any other low liquidity market.
sandy
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:11 pm

Arbusers wrote: My guess is that you buy a bet at X odds, and then let the (stupid) people that might contact you, bet at the same (low liquidity) event at lower odds, where you cover your bet in pinnacle or lay it on betfair.
I m more than sure that we are talking about volleyball games, or women basketball, or any other low liquidity market.

Don't waste your time replying,he's a fraud obviously...
antemartic
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:02 pm

majstore wrote: Why I am doing this? My bankroll is small, and i pay a lot for this kind of informations.

Every time i get a surebet/trade. (2-14percent). But we must be fast, we have max 2 minutes after i post a match.
How is possible to pay lot if your bankroll small?
PepSLO
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:58 am

I understand that as he has a blog or something, where he has lots of followers. Probably they respect him (you can see many of those things on Balkan - well not just there, but there this business is really crazy). And so he received this match, posted it on blog/facebook site or anything similar, and those followers are betting on this bet like I don't know who... and odds fall for sure. But those information are not for matches like El Clasico, but for example like Zrinjski-Olimpic Sarajevo, etc. So he is not "the one" how is betting big amounts, but he just throw this good info to the "pool".

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”