Alternatives for Skrill?

Exchange ideas and share info about all e-wallets
Yorgos1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Alternatives for Skrill?

Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:40 pm

Hello team,

The reason I open this topic  is the delay that occurs in skrill verification procedure. After the huge problem of resetting all the password of its customers, skrill  has been made ”slower” on verifying new accounts ID. In some cases skrill never answers after the uploading of the documents.

I know that from the coming Summer, skrill and neteller will share the same platform. I am just wondering whether or not Skrill is pushing “new players” to Neteller from now on. I cant find any other explanation for its latest practice. The previous years  Skrill was for me a valuable tool, as it was very quick , reliable and I had no problem with transfers among “friends”, withdrawals and so on.

From the other hand,  Neteller is verifying very quick with less documents (only an id card) . My question to the forum (especially to the users that have used Neteller more and  as their basic digital wallet) is clear: Should I trust them as Skrill ? Are they blocking accounts when they see many transfers? Do they ask for more Documents  or methods of verification except  the initial one ? What I should be careful on..

Are there any other alternative  reliable tools -such as entropay  for example, bet365 uses this method- that I should based on? Thank you.
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Alternatives for Skrill?

Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:48 pm

Yorgos1 wrote:
I know that from the coming Summer, skrill and neteller will share the same platform.
Thats an interesting development.
Anyone has any thoughts as to how this will play out?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:15 pm

Yorgos, I strongly suggest you follow our fast verification lane. You can read in the appropriate thread how this story evolved for our members.
arberhunterr
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:37 am

My sons neteller + mine were  restricted, during January, for a week or so. This caused inconvenience. The reason was: they said they were vetting ALL UK accounts at the same time, hence why the procedure took so long. Maybe this is what skrill are doing? IMO they should have staggered the restrictions, to avoid inconveniences

Return to “General talk about e-wallets”