Help a newbie?

Ask anything about smart gambling
tburge1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Help a newbie?

Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:30 pm

Hi guys,

I have recently become quite interested in arming and have been having a go, opening accounts with all the major bookies in the Uk ( I live there).

Unfortunately after only a week I have been suspended by Coral, I had actually lost 2/3 bets with them, but they were high % arbs from obscure football leagues so this probably tipped them off  - first one to do so, and I think I need to make changes if there is any hope of not being limited by others.

I have a few questions if anyone could answer them it would be great:

1. should i only bet on major events (i.e i read somewhere stick to one sport, one league)? So far I have bet on anything with a decent percentage
2. should i do the method of backing mug punts on the softs, and then laying them on exchanges? in order to throw off the scent of the bookies
3. Is it possible to make good money from the UK - without pinnacle, SBO etc. so far most of my bets have been through marathon, otherwise it looks like the odds are a lot worse (marathon also seems to only be letting me bet 10 pounds on some things?)
4. I am currently using free betting services like bmbets, but its very difficult to find bets with the bookies I have and for major leagues (thus why I have been betting on obscure matches), does anyone know how i could find these? Do i need to sign up for a service like bet burger?
5. my theory on being successful is to find an arb between a soft in a major league game (i.e. premier league) and lay it on an exchange, would you agree? Is it also better to skew profits to the exchange?
6. thoughts on middles vs regular arbing?
7. If i win several bets in a row on 1 bookie should i do a mug punt?

any other tips would be hugely appreciated. I have a bankroll of 2k which seems to be enough from what Ive read, but the limits of being in the UK might be too much but would be great to hear what you think.

Cheers
tburge1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Help a newbie?

Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:39 am

anyone?
doughnut
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Help a newbie?

Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:07 pm