RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Buy-and-hold investing, online, e-wallets

Where to invest the surplus of funds
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Buy-and-hold investing, online, e-wallets

Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:25 pm

Guys, do we know any brokers suitable to buy and hold investment funds, using our e-wallets?
I have been using alpari.com for a while now, you can fund the account with neteller / skrill and they have some investment funds you can buy that track the market.
Fees are big for a passive investment but, I say, better than leaving the money sit on an e-wallet.

Now, i am not talking about investing in forex managed accounts, or active stock trading, this is about simple buy and hold, long term index investing, like buying an S&P500 ETF and holding it for years.

Are you guys aware of any options to do that?
If there is interest here, we can reconstruct the topic and tidy up all the information.
Dentz
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Buy-and-hold investing, online, e-wallets

Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:55 pm

I just checked alpari.com. I think that 20% success fee from index based investment portfolio is downright robbery. If you check Ishares or Vanguards index etf:s you can expect something like 0.10% expence ratio. Only good thing with alpari is that you can fund them with skrill etc. as you said. I would also like to hear some other options to fund investments with e-walleted funds.
Never lose your capital.
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:58 pm

Plus the 2% exit fee of the whole sale amount. Basically its like paying them 2% of the amount you invest, just that entry fee sounds worst than exit fee even though it is practically the same thing.
arber_PL
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:26 am

Thordin wrote: Plus the 2% exit fee of the whole sale amount. Basically its like paying them 2% of the amount you invest, just that entry fee sounds worst than exit fee even though it is practically the same thing.
Exit fee is supposed to be bigger  ;)
Kokos, CFA
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:26 pm

Just deposit with bank account and use interactive brokers.

Return to “Stock Markets and Cryptos”