Value results/stats after a year!

Is this the new hack of smart gambling?
minas
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Value results/stats after a year!

Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:20 pm

This is my value project results after almost a year

I tried 15 bookmakers during this year... I now use only 8-9...Those are the results of 3-4 persons(October - February) with the same exact bets settings!
Period March - September is experimental stage, I could say!
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Value results/stats after a year!

Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:46 pm

Thank you for sharing. You have to explain the project minas.
Name of bookmakers, height of bets, selection of bets etc.
Go on.
minas
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:50 pm

I could not reveal my project preferences (settings and filters). I am sure you can guess most bookies I use. The slow ones, this is obvious! Also the ones that not limits too fast and too hard! Not those that have aggressive behavior to arbers. Most of them are pretty famous, but I found some non famous "diamond" bookies for value! So I do not use marathonbet and stoiximan anymore! As about bets, 95% of my bets odds are 1.50 - 3.00 (single bets), 3.50 - 5.00 (doubles) ! Singles to win 50 and doubles to win 100. This is my limit, I won t ask for more, as I use some bookies with low bet limits and I do not want my bets amount to have great distance! I believe this could damage my yield( big ups and downs).
Last edited by minas on Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
davidelliott52
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:31 pm

wow really impressive data. No idea how you manage to hit that many bets though. How much do you stake and do you use an alert service
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:59 pm

Great figures. What about June-July? Vacations?  :)
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
white32
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:22 am

I am a value bettor as well for more than a year. I could say that this data is just a fantasy. There is no way to place 3k-4k-5k value bets with ROI 7% per month. First of all, to place even a 1.5k value bets per month you have to make 50 value bets per day, its a lot! You will be very tired if you work like that every day. Your eyes will be deadly bloody! I know what i m talking about. And the second reason is just there are not so many big odds movements to give you a 7% roi. In the bEst way you will get 20-30 movements with such a big ROI. You can place 50 value bets per day, but the roi will be 3-4%. Considering it all, 1500 value bets per month is the maximum or ideal amount with ideal conditions. An author says that he places 4000...
So what is the point of your fantasy man?
Last edited by white32 on Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:30 am

white32 wrote: I am a value bettor as well for more than a year. I could say that this data is just a fantasy. There is no way to place 3k-4k-5k value bets with ROI 7% per month. First of all, to place even a 1.5k value bets per month you have to make 50 value bets per day, its a lot! You will be very tired if you work like that every day. Your eyes will be deadly bloody! I know what i m talking about. And the second reason is just there are not so many big odds movements to give you a 7% roi. In the bEst way you will get 20-30 movements with such a big ROI. You can place 50 value bets per day, but the roi will be 3-4%. Considering it all, 1500 value bets per month is the maximum or ideal amount with ideal conditions. An author says that he places 4000...
So what is the point of your fantasy man?
He said it were results from multiple people. 

And you CAN place that many bets.  For months I was scraping along with sometimes 200 bets/day at low limited stakes.  It's not that hard.
white32
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:33 am

For months I was scraping along with sometimes 200 bets/day at low limited stakes
You can place 200 bets per day, but the roi will be about 1.5%. Not 7%  ;D
It is just impossible to see so often big odds movements, even on the weekend.
white32
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:37 am

7% ROI is equal average 2% arb. Do you want to tell me that you can find two hundreds 2% arbs per day? Dont forget its only pinnacle/asians on the other side.
lukaszs
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:42 am

white32 wrote:
You can place 200 bets per day, but the roi will be about 1.5%. Not 7%  ;D
It is just impossible to see so often big odds movements, even on the weekend.
Please don't measure other people by one's own yard-stick. I just started my adventure with valuebets. From 1st of March till 20th I placed 850 valuebets with expected ROI > 5%. My results is 10% ROI so even more than i expected.
Valuebetting is not my only betting activity so I believe  200 valuebets per day is absolutely possible on Saturday amd other busies day.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:43 am

white32 wrote: 7% ROI is equal average 2% arb. Do you want to tell me that you can find two hundreds 2% arbs per day? Dont forget its only pinnacle/asians on the other side.
Open a few alert services, then add about 15 different soft bookies and see for yourself.  I'm not saying it's ok for value bets but arbing with limited stakes is possible if you put in the effort and are willing to work for a salary.  Full time job.
white32
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:48 am

Please don't measure other people by one's own yard-stick. I just started my adventure with valuebets. From 1st of March till 20th I placed 850 valuebets with expected ROI > 5%. My results is 10% ROI so even more than i expected.
Valuebetting is not my only betting activity so I believe  200 valuebets per day is absolutely possible on Saturday amd other busies day.
First of all, 850 bets it is a very small distance. You will see your true results after 2000-3000 bets at least. But I did not talk about total results and I did not say nothing againt ROI 7% in total. Read carefully.
To find 200 value bets with roi 7% per day is impossible. Even 100 is not real. I do measure by myself as everyone does, I work and track value betting everyday for a long time.
Open a few alert services, then add about 15 different soft bookies and see for yourself.  I'm not saying it's ok for value bets but arbing with limited stakes is possible if you put in the effort and are willing to work for a salary.  Full time job.
Thanks for teaching. I recomend you to open any alert service and count value bets: softs on the one, sharp on the other. 7% roi is equal to 2% arb in average. Come on, show me 200 arbs 2% per day with sharps, I wanna see that. You can use even 50 softbooks  ;D Dont forget that we cant put money on the same result many times (tip: you can see 10 arbs, but it will give you just one value bet)
Last edited by white32 on Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
lukaszs
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:58 am

I know that 850 bets is not enough. But If I took everything over 5% value I have a right to think that 5-7% will be the correct number in the long distance.
Each of us has different skills, experience etc. That's why one is able to reach 200E per month  from betting and other one count profits in thousands.
The same happens if it comes to valuebets: Number of bookies, tools, skills - all these factors cause differencies in results.
white32
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:02 am

I know that 850 bets is not enough. But If I took everything over 5% value I have a right to think that 5-7% will be the correct number in the long distance.
Each of us has different skills, experience etc. That's why one is able to reach 200E per month  from betting and other one count profits in thousands.
The same happens if it comes to valuebets: Number of bookies, tools, skills - all these factors cause differencies in results.
You make 850 bets for 20 days with roi 7% and its ok, this guy makes 3000 per 20 days with roi 7% and this is a fantasy. And its not matter of time! The matter of time will add you maybe 100-400 bets, but not 2 thousands!
You are right about value, but I dont know how do you count it. Maybe you make mistakes.

I make thousands on the value betting and know everything about it, so your joke is not coming to me.
Last edited by white32 on Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
white32
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:08 am

Please, dont tell me about skills. Value betting is clear and transparent if you are educated in betting. I do find part of my bets manually. But the limit is about 1.5k with ROI 5-7% with a very perfect conditions monthly.
Last edited by white32 on Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Value betting talk”