RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Confused about limits being lifted

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
AlexNotman1
Pro
ProProProPro

Confused about limits being lifted

Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:39 am

I read loads of people saying that if limits are set for you there is no chance that will be lifted. Suprisingly I had quite few bookies accounts heavy limited and when I rested them for few days/weeks bookies increased my limits. Not to the limit I had before limiting but still let me have decent value bet. At the moment I use major bookies on daily basis for few months now and they still let me have >100 euro for most popular leagues.
Also I read that if you withdraw there is a chance bookie will check your account and if you were taking value, you're done. One of the most popular bookie: I was arbing a lot, limited. Okay, decided to withdraw my money. Suprisingly straight after my limits were lifted around 50%. Same story with another bookie. They wrong graded my arb. I didnt place any mug bets there, just arbs. Decided to talk to customer service. They corrected and straight after raised my limits 100%. No idea why. If they saw me just arbing why lifting limits straight after withdrawall?
There is one minor bookie who raise limits when you lose bets. If you win - they cut you but if you lose, even value betting/arbing, they lift limits. Weird. Just lose few in a row and you're fine.
So at the moment Im totally confused about setting limits.
AlexNotman1
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Confused about limits being lifted

Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:59 am

My accounts are fine for odds around 2.0 and major leagues so still great for value betting. Not only football, still can get decent amount on almost all hockey leagues. Basketball is useless thou. What I do is spreading bets evenly. I've got few accounts for every bookie for value betting. Place up to 5 bets a day max. Done 5 on one, skip to another. And they last months now. Of course I stick to major leagues only, no third bangladesh cricket league or ukrainian frog cage fights.
my_username
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Confused about limits being lifted

Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:48 am

no criket?? but there's a lot of money on cricket, hehe

i kid, but you have good points

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”