RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Advantage of using Betradar

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
AlexNotman1
Pro
ProProProPro

Advantage of using Betradar

Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:40 pm

Anyone who have access to Betradar could explain how exactly Betradar works? Some screenshots maybe? I've tried to search for info online but couldn't find anything interesting.  I saw once someone posting message he got from Betradar saying something like "cut lines asap heavy betting in progress". So everyone who paid will get this kind of message? The thing is we can see when odds droped already. What if we knew just before bookies decide to cut odds? No idea if someone share any info if he makes money this may but still worth to ask.
my_username
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Advantage of using Betradar

Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:09 am

it's a proffesional service for bookmakers. costs a ton. you need some insider who works at some bookie hehe.
AlexNotman1
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:14 am

Cost a ton? I've read on one forum that if you convince them somehow that you're a bookie, it's around 1.5k euro a month. Don't know is it true, does it include full service or not. But if you know that odds collapse in a minute it's not much, just get on Betfair heavy and trade when odds are down.
my_username
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:24 am

I don't know their prices, they don't have them published, but yeah 1.5k a month is quite a lot.  they do have odds for dozens/hundreds of bookies though, so it could serve you as a arb monitor too lol
Osaka
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:07 am

They work case by case and each contract with them is different. It would be impossible in my opinion to convince them that you are a bookie. Each client has some agent that works directly with them, occasionally even visits for meetings etc. Prices are huge depending on bookmakers operations and selection of services that they want. It can vary from 20k - 200k per month
Andronius
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:04 am

yep, prices are too high
ilija_a
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:15 am

depends on the package can cost much more.. as they also offering live odds feeds
u dont get any alerts for heavy betting for sure.. u just have odds comparasion (oddsportal style) of almost every bookie in the world (which is using betradar, but mostly are.. 450+ bookies).
your bookie odds are connected to the system.. so if you're off market u will get an notification to adjust the prices..
also many other things are there.. which wouldnt be interesting for you

[img]http://i65.tinypic.com/2ry1sud.jpg]http://i65.tinypic.com/2ry1sud.jpg[/img]

let me know if u need some more info
Last edited by ilija_a on Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
blackjim
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:29 am

So if someone gets a subscription, what's stopping him from relaying that data and "selling" it on his own?
I don't get how they get to sell services at those prices...

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”