Arbing from restricted country

Ask anything about smart gambling
Larry
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Arbing from restricted country

Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:25 pm

Hello everyone,
I am from Lithuania where we have restrictions for Pinnacle and a lot more bookies. So is it possible to arb from here? For example, if i use VPN so how can make deposits/withdrawals?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Arbing from restricted country

Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:29 am

You have to tell us some more about these restrictions. Is it only pinnacle?
Larry
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:59 pm

When i am trying to open Pinnacle website, the redirect me and there are written:
You have been redirected to this website because the website you are trying to reach is being blocked because it consists of illegal remote gambling.

Information about website which is being blocked you can find here.

If you have more questions please contact Gaming Control Authority under the Ministry Of Finance of the Republic of Lithuania, phone (8 5) 233 6246,  (8 5) 233 6247, e-mail: blokavimas@lpt.lt.

And its the same with Betway, Unibet, WilliamHill, TrioBet, Marathonbet, Nordicbet and 188bet. With all others is everything ok. I guess that Lithuanian Laws blocked these, but its almost impossible to arb without pinnacle, bet365, williamhill, marathonbet pr 188bet. Is there any option for me?
Thank you in advance!
just4bet
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:19 pm

Me too, I am in the same position u are... I am from Romania, and since september 2015, when our government forced all betting platforms to apply for a licence issued by them, we, here, in Romania, are left only with Unibet, Betfair, Sportingbet, 888sport (which use the same platform as Unibet) , and some locals agencies, where if u are an arber who respect himself, u are afraid to use them even for normal betting...

Me, when I try to open bet365 or Pinnacle or any other site on the blacklist, it shows this
"Your access to this site has been restricted by the National Gambling.

In accordance with Art. 15 para. (4) c) of GEO. 77/2009 on the organization and operation of gambling approved with amendments by Law no. 246/2010 as amended and supplemented:

"... Sites gambling operators exploiting remote gambling set out in Art. 10 para. (1) h) - n), which have not paid license fees and licensing and other amounts owed will be placed on a "black list" of sites in Romania unauthorized gambling to clarify the situation and will be removed from the "black list" only by decision of the Steering Committee ONJN ... "

We will also communicate that according to art. 22 para. (6) of GEO. 77/2009 on the organization and operation of gambling:

"It is misdemeanor and is punishable by a fine of 10,000 lei to 5,000 lei to individuals participating in activities in Romania remote gambling, as defined in Art. 10 para. (1) h) - n ) that are not authorized by ONJN ""
So, like the mate who opened this topic, it is safe to use a VPN service to acces this sites who is blocked by our governments?
Larry
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:52 pm

Anyone?
ludako
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:02 am

I'd say use alternative links or VPNs to register and gamble BUT before registering ask the support of the website if they allow people from your country.
Other way I'm thinking of is ask a friend from UK to register in all the websites you need and use VPN to work with his accounts. Yes, he has to be very reliable.
I'd love to hear other ways to do it because I'm in the same spot as the guys above.
my_username
Has experience

Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:41 am

can you get in trouble for gambling on these blocked bookies? if so, then stay away, if not, try changing DNS server... most blocks are usualy just DNS redirects.
ludako
Has experience

Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:22 pm

my_username wrote: can you get in trouble for gambling on these blocked bookies? if so, then stay away, if not, try changing DNS server... most blocks are usualy just DNS redirects.
No trouble in Bulgaria. If the bookie allows you, you are fine. The problem is that changing DNS doesnt work here. I'm using alternative links or VPNs.
Andronius
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:25 am

for restricted countries the best alternative are vpn softwares
GONZALITARIAN
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:45 pm

Can you purpose maybe one good VPN software to subscribe also to countries like UK, Australia, Italy?
If there is any...
DerHuette

Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:05 am

Accessing the sites with VPN is one thing and not a big issue. Isn't the problem the ID verification?

I myself am looking for a way to open an account at bookies that don't allow german players. Any idea?

daniel
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:46 am

When you’re looking for a VPN provider, avoid the free offers. Instead, select a low cost and reliable service.
whitesnake
Has experience

Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:01 pm

ludako wrote: I'd say use alternative links or VPNs
Does this work? I mean, if a website is banned and declared ilegal, would accessing and betting from a mirror be legal?
Bubbles
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:06 pm

DerHuette wrote: Accessing the sites with VPN is one thing and not a big issue. Isn't the problem the ID verification?

I myself am looking for a way to open an account at bookies that don't allow german players. Any idea?

Why don't you find a really cheap place to rent in a cheap country within the EU that allows access to the bookies you want and make sure that some utility bills are in your name. Since you're not going to live there the rent will be even cheaper. That's for the proof of address. As for id you use your German passport cause as an EU citizen you may live wherever you want in its borders without any extra documents. With the bookies in question you connect via VPN. Does it make sense to you? Might be cheaper and easier than remote desktop. Viel Gluck!
testez
Has experience

Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:09 am

1 - u can access the "illegal" sites with very small effort.. the problem is most of them will not accept u as a customer(bet365 for example)

2 - for sharps(pinny, sbo, etc.), consider using agents.

3 - if a certain site is considered illegal, doesnt matter how u get to play there..if u are caught...u are guilty.

Return to “Newbie's questions”