VPN vs agent or both?

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
tburge1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

VPN vs agent or both?

Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:04 pm

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had advice on using a VPN to access pinnacle, SBO etc from the UK vs using an agent like AsianConnect, or do you need to use both?

Thanks
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: VPN vs agent or both?

Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:14 pm

Considering the fact you cannot open a Pinnacle account from UK, I'm not sure what you are asking.  You'd need an agent to open an account so that seems like a given. 

Once you have an account, it would probably be best to use a VPN to access that account.
dealer wins
Totally Pro

Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:02 pm

tburge1 wrote: Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had advice on using a VPN to access pinnacle, SBO etc from the UK vs using an agent like AsianConnect, or do you need to use both?

Thanks
You need a VPN to access Pinnacle via an agent.  I use premium tradings and use their VPN service at £10 a month.  It has been flawless.
Never trust a goose!!!
tburge1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:10 pm

Ah okay, I thought my opening an account with an agent, you put the bets through them and didn't need to access pinnacle. But I guess all the broker does is enable you to have an account to login? What is the legality of it from the UK? Can the user be punished for using the VPN?

Thanks
dealer wins
Totally Pro

Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:24 pm

tburge1 wrote: Ah okay, I thought my opening an account with an agent, you put the bets through them and didn't need to access pinnacle. But I guess all the broker does is enable you to have an account to login? What is the legality of it from the UK? Can the user be punished for using the VPN?

Thanks
Not illegal, and you cant be punished for using a VPN or using pinnacle.  The UK is not like the US.  UK is anal, USA is evil when it comes to online betting.

Another layer of risk is involved as if either pinnacle or the agent goes bust you have done your money.  But the risk is minimal and worth taking IMO.
Never trust a goose!!!
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:53 pm

Also FYI: Vitalbet/Flutterclub copies the Pinny lines with no extra juice (or maybe 1 decimal point extra juice) on most markets.  Just lower limits.  They pay and allow British clients.
Andronius
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:03 am

I also use agent serv and i can access the account they openedonly using vpn
no problems with the bookie or withdrawals as the funds are processed via agent
tburge1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:39 am

Alfa are Vital or Flutterclub trustable books? Im only a month into arbing, so probably too early to use an agent given my experience, but the option of these clones sounds good
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:06 pm

I've been using flutterclub for almost a year and have received several withdrawals, they seem ok to me.  Also great rates if you deposit and withdraw by bitcoin.
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:51 pm

vitalbet:
Vital Media SRL, Ofident Building, Office 3, San Jose, Costa Rica is licensed and regulated by the Government of Curacao and operates under license #365/JAZ. Payments are processed by Vital Media Ltd, Rita Court 50, Office 401, 1048, Nicosia, Cyprus

flutterclub:
Flutterclub, 12 Merrion Square, Dublin 2, Ireland is licensed and regulated by the government of Ireland.
MagnumOpus
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:19 pm

tburge1 wrote: Hi,

Thanks
I've used Hola placing myself in Ireland and it worked, though it's not the safest approach perhaps. Also I had to use a redundant address, which could hypothetically cause problems if I attempt to withdraw large sum from the account.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”