RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Void bet with Pinnacle agent account?

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
SPQR
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Void bet with Pinnacle agent account?

Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:47 pm

Today I tried to place a pregame bet with pinnacle but I got a message "This bet was not accepted. Information required for validation is missing. Please try again." So I tried again a couple of times and I finally gave up trying and logged out.

Couple of minutes later I checked my account and I saw that the bet was accepted. After the match finished I checked my account but there were no winnigs, only the following message "Your bet with ticket ID Nr  has been voided. All bets taken on [Handicap] from 4/16/2016 9:31:11 AM to 4/16/2016 9:32:28 AM have been voided due to the following reason: [The bet was placed after the match started.] Sorry for the inconvenience." 

I believe that some of you have had similar experience with Pinnacle so my question is - how can I file a complaint given the fact that I have an agent account with them?

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by SPQR on Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
premiumtradings
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Void bet with Pinnacle agent account?

Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:44 am

Hi SPQR,

It's quite simple to make a complaint to Pinnacle through an agent. You have to simply write your query and send it to your agent. From there on the agent should be able to forward it to the bookie on your behalf.

Don't hesitate to PM me or leave a reply if you have any other questions.

Cheers!
daniel
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Void bet with Pinnacle agent account?

Tue May 17, 2016 7:49 am

few years ago I didn't trust the agents, now all good, a lot of my friends are using them all good....some small issue but nothing to be worry about. 

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”