RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

URGENT HELP ABOUT CANCELLING MY BET

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
igulatas
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: URGENT HELP ABOUT CANCELLING MY BET

Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:37 pm

Thank you guys for all your helps and good hopes for me. I try to reduce my loss as much as i could. My loss will be 2750€. I thank to everybody who show me the ways of reducing the loss.

Also Arbusers did lots of things to cancel my bets or transfer it to somebodyelse. He spend lots of precious time on sunday. Special thanks for him.

Also i want to thank djomla111 for his best comments. He really make me laugh with his wise jokes. Now juve scored i hope the match will end like this i will lose 2750€ but you will win some money. You can buy lots of hamburgers and donuts with that money. If it is not enough for you i can buy you some more.

Again thank you everyone.
yo
yorkjoss

Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:01 pm

feel your pain man, big error but we've all made big errors, good luck for your future arbing

djoma111, you're not funny any more, your comment was way out of line, shame on you
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:16 pm

It was a bitter end. Minutes before kick off the odds dropped to 28. That would be an excellent arb.
Anyway we learn from our mistakes.
sonic
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:51 pm

Sometimes I bet at Pinnacle the change (.xx euros). No reason for this, just because it is Pinny and I can do it. What happened to you igulatas was always my fear.  Won't be doing it again....
ludako
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:36 pm

sonic wrote: Sometimes I bet at Pinnacle the change (.xx euros). No reason for this, just because it is Pinny and I can do it. What happened to you igulatas was always my fear.  Won't be doing it again....
Yeah I bet the change too and yesterday I bet 1525 on some shit. Should have been 152.5 :D I lost at odd 1.5. Of course.
GrayFox
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:25 am

A great help from AC. It helped a guy lose 3000 when IT WAS possible to find a solution & no one would get hurt.
This is how greedy professionalism works.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:56 am

GrayFox wrote: A great help from AC. It helped a guy lose 3000 when IT WAS possible to find a solution & no one would get hurt.
This is how greedy professionalism works.
They were never going to be able to make Pinnacle void the bet.  Pinnys rules state once a bet is submitted it is final and cannot be cancelled. 
Never trust a goose!!!
yo
yorkjoss

Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:12 am

"They were never going to be able to make Pinnacle void the bet.  Pinnys rules state once a bet is submitted it is final and cannot be cancelled."

that is not correct, I have on more than one occasion in the past emailed pinnacle after making an error and asked them to cancel a bet, they never refused, I was a regular and large losing customer at the time, I am sure other arbusers have done this too with pinnacle, they CAN cancel bets, with an agent it is not pinnacle you are dealing with, 100% the agent could have cancelled this bet if he wished, he chose not to
arbbetting
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:40 am

Yep, pinnacle cancel the bets. They have the rule "one cancel per lifetime" but if you are a big player you get more.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”