RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Moving to UK

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
Trevorr
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Moving to UK

Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:20 pm

Guys, is there someone who wants to move to the UK because of betting or already did it? Let's talk about it here or you can write me message.  I think about it, but it's quite a big move.
XxSMIL3xX
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Moving to UK

Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:34 pm

You can ask me what ever you want.
I came to UK 2 and half years ago, i expanded my business and in 3 days from now i am getting out as world is calling me.
Your first prob will be to find a house to live.If you want to rent an appartment/house by your self you MUST by the law provide to agent proves that your monthly salary is 3x the rent or to pay 6 months in front.
You can always try to rent by the owner but this will probably bring you more problems.
So you have to rent a room in a house with other 1-7 rooms with share bath/kitchen etc etc.
After that go and get a bank account,NINo etc etc.
And then start looking for ways to expand your business.

Its not going to be easy at all but if you are smart and you really want it you will mamage to do it at the end.
There plenty of opportunities like sharbing,more bookies,tax free and others.
24 hours per day are not enough.

If you need any help pm me.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:21 pm

XxSMIL3xX wrote: You can ask me what ever you want.
I came to UK 2 and half years ago, i expanded my business and in 3 days from now i am getting out as world is calling me.
Your first prob will be to find a house to live.If you want to rent an appartment/house by your self you MUST by the law provide to agent proves that your monthly salary is 3x the rent or to pay 6 months in front.
You can always try to rent by the owner but this will probably bring you more problems.
So you have to rent a room in a house with other 1-7 rooms with share bath/kitchen etc etc.
After that go and get a bank account,NINo etc etc.
And then start looking for ways to expand your business.

Its not going to be easy at all but if you are smart and you really want it you will mamage to do it at the end.
There plenty of opportunities like sharbing,more bookies,tax free and others.
24 hours per day are not enough.

If you need any help pm me.
Sounds like hell on earth lol  I would rather direct traffic than live like that!
Never trust a goose!!!
AlexNotman1
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:36 am

XxSMIL3xX wrote:
I lived in North West for 7 years, left 3 yrs ago what changed and where you live that you must provide proof you mentioned and pay 6 month in front? What law, can you specify and point that law? Every single time I rented from agency I just had to pay one month in front and deposit which was equal to monthly rent plus agency fee which was around 100-200 quid. Thats it. Some didnt even ask for a employment contract.

What problems you got when you rent from owner? I never experienced any problems, rented from owners few times , my friends as well. Renting from owner is easiest thing on earth. Just talk with him, they usually just need one month rent in front and deposit, thats it.

After reading that I just thought we talk about different countries.
XxSMIL3xX
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:55 am

And then he kicks you out and he keeps the deposit.
If you want to rent an apartment/house and not just a room the agent MUST from the law asks you for either your payslips(which must be the rent x3) or 6 months infront.
If you want to rent only a room then there is no prob.Again be carefull and ask for a contract and demand to put your deposit in the ' goverment account'(dont remember its name now) which will secure it or at least before you leave dont pay the last rent.

If you have any disagreement about the rent x3 or 6 months infront then just call or send an email to any agend in UK and ask what they need to rent you an apartment.I repeat...All the apartment not just a room.
Thats the typical procedure by the law.

Finally in UK if you do a little research you will see that for about 90%-95% of the rentals there is an agency which does the job.So its not that 'easy' or at least to common to just rent from the landlord and i mentioned that it is doable.
But i wouldnt recommend it especially to some one new in the country.

Cheers!
XxSMIL3xX
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:01 am

AlexNotman1 wrote:
XxSMIL3xX wrote:
I lived in North West for 7 years, left 3 yrs ago what changed and where you live that you must provide proof you mentioned and pay 6 month in front? What law, can you specify and point that law? Every single time I rented from agency I just had to pay one month in front and deposit which was equal to monthly rent plus agency fee which was around 100-200 quid. Thats it. Some didnt even ask for a employment contract.

What problems you got when you rent from owner? I never experienced any problems, rented from owners few times , my friends as well. Renting from owner is easiest thing on earth. Just talk with him, they usually just need one month rent in front and deposit, thats it.

After reading that I just thought we talk about different countries.

Yeah mate,
It wasnt great.Basicaly it was hard.Very hard.
But after 2 years and a half i am earning much more than i was expecting 3 years ago.Much more.And i love what i do.
So if you ask me if i would do it again i would answer yes without a second thought.

Cheers!
Last edited by XxSMIL3xX on Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thordin
Totally Pro

Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:02 am

XxSMIL3xX wrote: And then he kicks you out and he keeps the deposit.
What the hell is this, some African village? Or Mafia owned apartments?
Lawfully evicting a tenant takes many months, maybe years, depending on the circumstances. At least in Ireland, but it cant be that much different in the UK, UK being a bigger welfare state.
Fun fact, some landlords are bribing bad tenants to finally move out, like tenants that owe them 10+ months rent, get a couple of months rent bribe to finally move out and go be somebody else's problem.
XxSMIL3xX
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:08 am

It supossed to be like that but its not and you have to go to small claims court to take back your deposit.
But if you dont have a contract with an inventory the landllord will say that you have stolen things from his/her appartment.
If you just google you will find thousands of such examples.

If you rent from a proper agent there arent such problems.But as i said you gonna need payslips or proof of income at least the rent x3 or 6 months infront.
The very first time i moved in Manchester with my ex who is the owner of 4 properties in England and we showed them the contracts and the tennancy aggreements + we paid 6 months infront and they still didnt agree till they saw a bank account with a 6 digit amount.This is an extreme example but i had to deal with it.
As for the deposits i left from my last house when the contract ended,i gave a notice one month before as we had agreed ,i had paid every last ££ in time and most of the times earlier,i left the house much better and cleaner than i got it and still one month and 10 days after i left i havent got my deposit back.
Today i have an appointment and i hope to take back the half and the other half next week.

Also keep in mind that if you are british and you have live all your life here you have a credit history, you are in the electoral catalogues etc etc.
If you arrive here from Greece,Spain or anywhere else you have nothing.
Especially if you are an arber and you cant prove what you are earning.

And to give a tip...
After you are settled here it would be wise to register as self employment and start a small business.
I am pretty sure you can find some friends which are willing  to hire you as gardener or anything similar.
Also you can pay voluntary contributions.Of course make a proper research before you do anything and speak with an account.

P.S Just google tesco rude drivers and then come back and tell me if it is Africa or not.
Of course and i respect this country, even more than my home country as here they treated much better but of course its not perfect.
The guy who started the post is thinking to move in here and i mentioned the problem he is gonna face his first days.

Some links to read what is the law.
http://www.movebubble.com/2015/10/documents-need-rent-house-flat/

http://www.zoopla.co.uk/askme/details/renting/birmingham/66619#Ol0IiZowMjm2KRcD.97

http://www.simplyrent.co.uk/tnthowto.htm

https://housebuyfast.co.uk/blog/legal-documents-required-to-rent-apartments-in-the-uk-for-an-expat/
Thordin
Totally Pro

Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:39 am

But, once you are in the apartment, lease signed etc. they cant kick you out can they?
qbet
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:27 pm

It wasn't essential to provide proof of income. Maybe it's harder now than it used to be, given the recession.
Offer a bigger deposit or pay 3-6 months in advance and things could be easier.
antemartic
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:49 pm

qbet wrote: It wasn't essential to provide proof of income. Maybe it's harder now than it used to be, given the recession.
Before few months I go from croatia to austria it should be similar. First problem was rent a flat. I do not have any income and no one wanted rent me flat. I go to wien 3 times to rent it. First time I was looking 7-8 flats and only who wanted rent me was one agency and they require 2400 eur provision, 3 month deposit and to pay for one year. I rejected that. At the end I found person who will rent me. So I moved to wien. To stay there I had 3 options open a company, find a job( they did't alow croatian to work there), or with private money. If you chose private money in austria it was 25k eur for me and 24k more for wife and son. And if chose private money you need social security  it cost more than 800 per month.
yo
yorkjoss

Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:29 pm

Sounds like hell on earth lol  I would rather direct traffic than live like that!
[/quote]

nonsense, if you are making good money then you will put up with a lot more, it makes total sense for a smart arber who is struggling in his own country to consider the UK, especially if he has not too many ties to keep him in his own country, is there another country more arbing friendly?  to make a decent living from arbing in the UK is easy for anyone prepared to "roll his sleeves up".
Last edited by yorkjoss on Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
neofen
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:02 pm

antemartic wrote:
qbet wrote: It wasn't essential to provide proof of income. Maybe it's harder now than it used to be, given the recession.
Before few months I go from croatia to austria it should be similar. First problem was rent a flat. I do not have any income and no one wanted rent me flat. I go to wien 3 times to rent it. First time I was looking 7-8 flats and only who wanted rent me was one agency and they require 2400 eur provision, 3 month deposit and to pay for one year. I rejected that. At the end I found person who will rent me. So I moved to wien. To stay there I had 3 options open a company, find a job( they did't alow croatian to work there), or with private money. If you chose private money in austria it was 25k eur for me and 24k more for wife and son. And if chose private money you need social security  it cost more than 800 per month.
How much do you spend monthly on everything including food? If you could elaborate a bit more since we come from the same country it would be great :)  . I thought that Croatia being in the EU makes things easier regarding job etc.
antemartic
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:34 pm

tiha_patnja wrote:
antemartic wrote:
How much do you spend monthly on everything including food? If you could elaborate a bit more since we come from the same country it would be great :)  . I thought that Croatia being in the EU makes things easier regarding job etc.
every country in EU can limit workers. Not sure how much years and Austria did that. Flat was 1200 with included water and garbage.  energy about 300-400 eur and internet 52 eur.  I spent about 3000 more for living. And if you pay social security thats 830 more. After 4 months I back to croatia. Not because money I had other reason. Send me pm if want know more

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”