January 16, 2017, 07:12:17 PM
News: If it is not in arbusers, it doesn't exist.

new system?

Pages: [1]
« previous next »
Author Topic: new system?  (Read 554 times)
my_username
Has some experience

View Profile
« on: April 22, 2016, 12:02:21 AM »

here's what a certain bookie send my friend after verifying the account

Code: [Select]
Upon checking your account we noticed that your age verification status is already verified by our system. Since we have a system that automatically verifies our customer's age using their registered details from their account. We now been able to verify that you are over the age of 18 and the Identification you forwarded to us will be stored to our secured database for future references such us Identity verification and security checks.
system that automatically verifies age using the details?? from where?

or only afer you send ID with some OCR technology?

dealer wins
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2016, 07:40:05 AM »

here's what a certain bookie send my friend after verifying the account

Code: [Select]
Upon checking your account we noticed that your age verification status is already verified by our system. Since we have a system that automatically verifies our customer's age using their registered details from their account. We now been able to verify that you are over the age of 18 and the Identification you forwarded to us will be stored to our secured database for future references such us Identity verification and security checks.
system that automatically verifies age using the details?? from where?

or only afer you send ID with some OCR technology?

LOL that sounds like they are proud of a system that can calculate your age from the DOB you input.  Thats priceless actually lololol

Never trust a goose!!!

Pages: [1]
Print
« previous next »