RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

saverbets

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
palindon
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: saverbets

Sat May 14, 2016 6:47 pm

fire777 wrote: Received from palindon new software version saverbets Installer 1.0.5977.19094 version that does not work.
At this point I think we are talking to some kids who are there just to spend time and we hope that their programs do not create security problems for our computer :o
kids ?? actually i am 83 ( 11/03/1933), and i have spent quite a lot of money developing this program , and i would know as much about creating security problems in your computer as i would of splitting the atom .
as i have given you my email address i think i better change my log ins immediately , you seem to know more about computer security than i do .
you do not want the latest installer , ok that is your problem ,  palindon
ProfGambler
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:32 am

I am really interested what happened with the guy who was selling biased arbs as Saverbets. Anybody have any info or anybody used Saverbet software?
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:44 am

ProfGambler wrote: I am really interested what happened with the guy who was selling biased arbs as Saverbets. Anybody have any info or anybody used Saverbet software?
It was at best useless, at worst a scam lol.
Never trust a goose!!!
palindon
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:55 am

dealer wins wrote:
ProfGambler wrote: I am really interested what happened with the guy who was selling biased arbs as Saverbets. Anybody have any info or anybody used Saverbet software?
in reply to your question , I advise that when I first mentioned it in this forum there was an error in the software at the 12  log ins for the free trial .
I have so far had 3 programmers try and fix it , all agree there is an error there but so far no one has been able to find it , of course it is all costing me money , donar
palindon
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:12 pm

dealer wins wrote:

and to ProGambler , when you used the program yourself , specifically how did you come to the conclusion that it was useless ? I would be very interested in you telling me just what you found wrong with it , you have never seen it have you , never used it , don't understand it ?  if you think that arbs are better than saver bets then you keep on arbing chief , I have very probably done a lot more arbs trades than you .
the only problem anyone in this forum has had with my program is that there has been and still is an error in the code for the 12 day free trial , and no one could get in, has  this cost anyone in this forum any money ,no not one cent ?
eventually the error will be found , I assume you will not be giving it a try , no you will not , donar
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:19 pm

every time you write you lose more credibility. 2 months and 3 programmers later the bug remains?

Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
ProfGambler
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:31 pm

palindon wrote:
dealer wins wrote:

and to ProGambler , when you used the program yourself , specifically how did you come to the conclusion that it was useless ? I would be very interested in you telling me just what you found wrong with it , you have never seen it have you , never used it , don't understand it ?  if you think that arbs are better than saver bets then you keep on arbing chief , I have very probably done a lot more arbs trades than you .
the only problem anyone in this forum has had with my program is that there has been and still is an error in the code for the 12 day free trial , and no one could get in, has  this cost anyone in this forum any money ,no not one cent ?
eventually the error will be found , I assume you will not be giving it a try , no you will not , donar
Mate, I never tried your software and probably will never try as what you are selling is just biased arbs.

If Saverbet is not biased arb, can you please explain in very simple English what's the point of difference in Saverbet and Biased arb?

I used to read this thread for fun but haven't seen any comments on this thread so I thought let's poke it. But still I am interested to know difference between biased bet and saverbet.
palindon
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:10 pm

ppintaluba wrote: every time you write you lose more credibility. 2 months and 3 programmers later the bug remains?

thanks for the comment , I am open to suggestions  , what would you do if you were in my position at present , I have tried 3 programmers and the error has not been fixed , what would you do , please advise me ? and regarding " losing credibility " that is not the only thing I am losing ,  it costs me about $700.00 a month to keep saverbets and my arbs program running  and I cannot even try and try and get a few subs until the error is fixed , donar
my_username
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:14 am

what language is software written in?
palindon
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:17 pm

my_username wrote: what language is software written in?
VB6 and .Net 

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”