RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Can bookmakers see where exactly i am?

Ask anything about smart gambling
georg41
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Can bookmakers see where exactly i am?

Tue May 03, 2016 6:57 pm

Hello.Sorry for my question may be it is ridiculous. I just want to know what exactly can see bookmakers  when i do login in my account.
Ok, i know that they can see my IP address.
They can see also where exactly i am at the moment who i do login in my account? They can see  at a map exactly the place who i am at this moment?
For example, I play at a bookmaker always via my house wi-fi.  And always via my laptop.
Then this bookmaker  limit my account .Then i open a new account at this bookmaker with my friend's name. i never do login again via my house wi-fi and never use again my laptop..i buy a new tablet and i use mobile internet, internet  connection with card..Then bookmaker can see that i am at the same house?
Last edited by georg41 on Tue May 03, 2016 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Can bookmakers see where exactly i am?

Tue May 03, 2016 8:41 pm

No they cant.
Never trust a goose!!!
georg41
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue May 03, 2016 9:02 pm

dealer wins wrote: No they cant.
So if i use this method, to buy a new tablet and never use again my house wi fi when i will open 2nd account, this is a safe way for not to understand bookies that i am the same person?
NDR
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue May 03, 2016 11:16 pm

:p

1984 calling.

if u use fresh hardware and fresh ip, your plan will work.

have fun.
pls excuse my bad english
georg41
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed May 04, 2016 12:09 am

NDR wrote: :p

1984 calling.

if u use fresh hardware and fresh ip, your plan will work.

have fun.
NDR thank you..I am puzzled because i was talking about this with a friend..He told me that bookies can see the place who i am at every moment.
For example..He told me that if i am now with my mobile telephone ( mobile internet with card) at Athens, outside at the road at Street Patision number 10. And i login in my bet365 account and place a bet.At this moment bet365 can see that i am at Athens - Street Patision - number 10..
Then i am walking 1 kilometer and 20 minutes later i am at Athens - Street Akadimias - number 24 and i login again in my bet365 account and place another bet. At this moment bet365 can see that i am at Athens Street Akadimias number 24.
And when my friend told me about this, then i was thinking how can play arbers with 2nd account if they are at home.
Sorry if i use the same words again and again but my English is not very good and i try to understand exactly other arbers here what i want to say
Last edited by georg41 on Wed May 04, 2016 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed May 04, 2016 7:05 am

I started a thread about this about a month ago, I don't think it got any replies. When I check my ip I can see exact coordinates, I don't know if bookies could access the same information. There would be some laws against them taking action against coordinates perhaps but I fear if they were able to become this sophisticated we would not find out until it's too late.
fosho
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed May 04, 2016 8:03 am

the only one that can see where you from is your internet provider (if you dont use vpn). And bookies cant check that, i think its rear to do that, except you selling 1kg of coke online and police will get you.

If you check geolacation on google you will see the number of longitute etc will change as soon as you restart your router.
NDR
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed May 04, 2016 8:55 am

this is a part of what internet pages see from you.

ip-score.com
pls excuse my bad english
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Wed May 04, 2016 10:33 am

a bookmaker mobile app however, if it has permission to use your phones / tablets GPS or something, should be able to see where you are, no?
georg41
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed May 04, 2016 2:17 pm

fairpunter wrote: Don`t say sorry, if I'm not mistaken there are only some guys here who knows english very well.
and there is no your English language teacher in this forum  :)  feel free,don't hesitate of your language mistakes ;)
fairpunter thank you
georg41
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed May 04, 2016 5:13 pm

I was puzzled because yesterday i write about this and at a Greek betting forum and some people told me that bookies can see and the city and the place of the city who i am at every moment who i place a bet. But it is difficult for me to believe this, bacause if  this is true, then arbers who use 2nd account who has other name and other house address , then they can not place a bet when they are at home
Last edited by georg41 on Wed May 04, 2016 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
qbet
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Wed May 04, 2016 8:18 pm

Skaggerak wrote: I started a thread about this about a month ago, I don't think it got any replies. When I check my ip I can see exact coordinates, I don't know if bookies could access the same information. There would be some laws against them taking action against coordinates perhaps but I fear if they were able to become this sophisticated we would not find out until it's too late.
An IP search will usually get the city right
GrayFox
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Wed May 04, 2016 9:11 pm

Greece has 3 cities that provide IPs as long as i remember.
Athens, Thessaloniki, & somewhere in Crete.
So bookies see IPs from these places only.
Turn off the location on your phone/tablet as you may give the permission on google to reveal your location.
georg41
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu May 05, 2016 11:21 pm

GrayFox wrote: Greece has 3 cities that provide IPs as long as i remember.
Athens, Thessaloniki, & somewhere in Crete.
So bookies see IPs from these places only.
Turn off the location on your phone/tablet as you may give the permission on google to reveal your location.
Gray Fox i think that you mean this choice down at the google page?
http://img.prntscr.com/img?url=http://i.imgur.com/A0bYNHC.png
georg41
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu May 05, 2016 11:56 pm

Thordin wrote: a bookmaker mobile app however, if it has permission to use your phones / tablets GPS or something, should be able to see where you are, no?

At my mobile phone (samsung with android system) i can not to find bookmakers mobile apps at google play store...But if i am in a bookmaker page , google has the choice "Add to Home Screen" for open fast the bookmaker page..But when i add this at home screen , the system was not ask me to give permission( i mean this who ask all apps at google play store when we add at mobile phone)..So if i add a bookie at home screen i will have not problem?

Return to “Newbie's questions”