RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

My mistake at my first deposit at Skrill

Skrill: VIP accounts | Highest Limits | Reduced costs
georg41
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

My mistake at my first deposit at Skrill

Tue May 10, 2016 10:23 am

Hello.I was registration in Skrill and today i made  first deposit in my Skrill account.
From my bank..But I fear I have made a big mistake and may be i will lose the money (200 €).
There has my Skrill ID in reason for payment, the  employee of bank said that it has successfully completed its transfer,
But i was sent the money to the Skrill bank account from the bank fund and not by transfer from my bank account to the bank account of Skrill.
Do you  know what is done in this case? There is a possibility to i will lose money? Money will returned to the Bank? Or money will normally enter in my Skrill account after it has been written in the ID of my Skrill account in reasoning?
Unfortunately I had not read the instructions Skrill and some minutes ago  I saw this in e-mail that Skrill had sent me a few days ago:

"Visit the My Account Deposit >> >> >> bank transfer will see the details of our bank account at Piraeus bank.

b ?? 'Then please instruct your bank to transfer the desired amount from your bank account to our bank account.
b ?? "Keep in mind that cash deposits and deposits by third account banned"

P.S. The paper who give me my bank has not tittle " cash deposit"
The tittle is: "DEPOSIT AT COLLECTION ACCOUNT"
Last edited by georg41 on Tue May 10, 2016 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
georg41
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: My mistake at my first deposit at Skrill

Tue May 10, 2016 10:37 am

thanks..i will go at bank now
georg41
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue May 10, 2016 11:45 am

fairpunter wrote: say your bank that "cancel this transaction", bank transactions have 3 days for confirmation, don`t worry.
also if these 3 days finish ,Skrill have to reject this transaction according to international bank transaction laws

It is ok, i was go at bank and cancel the transaction.
my_username
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Wed May 11, 2016 10:41 am

the title doesn't matter ... the reference number for paymenet must be your account ID

and some of my friends forgot that too, and just send the money to skrill, like you, and after sending email to skrill explaining we forgot the reference number, they "found" the money each time and credited to the correct account
georg41
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed May 11, 2016 2:04 pm

my_username wrote: the title doesn't matter ... the reference number for paymenet must be your account ID

and some of my friends forgot that too, and just send the money to skrill, like you, and after sending email to skrill explaining we forgot the reference number, they "found" the money each time and credited to the correct account

I was go at bank and cancel the transaction.Then bank give me back my money...Then i was deposit the money at my bank account..And then i told them to do bank transfer from my bank account to skrill bank account...I was told at bank employee to write my Skrill ID and my name..The paper who give me my bank has this form:
Tittle:
"Transfer to collection account from account"
IBAN-Account Dr :
My IBAN - Number of my bank account-My name
IBAN-Account Cr:
Skrill IBAN-Number of Skril Account-Name(Skrill Limited)
Code reference-Trxn Ref.:
-
Details :
My Skrill ID
My name
F/O SKRILL LIMITED
B/O My Skrill ID & My name

The ''code reference'' is empty but at ''Details" is wroten my Skrill ID and my name.
I do not know if I did correctly the transfer of money this time.
I will waiting until Friday or Monday and then i will call Skrill customer service if money is not online at my Skrill account.
geomak
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu May 12, 2016 3:09 pm

Hello george.

Why don' t you request an ebanking account at piraeus bank? Cost for opening is 5 euro. It will save you a lot of time :)
georg41
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu May 12, 2016 9:43 pm

geomak wrote: Hello george.

Why don' t you request an ebanking account at piraeus bank? Cost for opening is 5 euro. It will save you a lot of time :)

Hello Geomak..I was not use ebanking because last time who i was use my Piraeus bank account was a lot of years ago and i had to go at Piraeus bank branch to give them documents to activate again my account..
So  just yesterday i get new booklet+ebanking+visa card at my Piraeus account and i was want to sent for first time at Skrill via Piraeus Bank branch and then to ask them to tell me the way how to use ebanking, because Skrill is not person, so i have to do transfer at collection account.
Next time i will use my ebanking.
I was sent money at skrill via bank transfer from Piraeus  Bank branchh yesterday at 13.00...Today at 18,20 money was online at my skrill account.( 29 ours).Piraeus Bank branch charge me 5€ fee
Do you know how much ours i will need if i sent money via my Piraeus ebanking?
And how match fee is this via ebanking?
Last edited by georg41 on Fri May 13, 2016 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
geomak
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri May 13, 2016 2:28 pm

They charge 5 euro to make a deposit at their own bank accounts? Wtf?

Anyway, via ebanking is free. You will be charged if you make a transfer to another bank.

The required time to see the money in your skrill account will be the same. Usually 1 or 2 days
Last edited by geomak on Fri May 13, 2016 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
georg41
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri May 13, 2016 4:01 pm

geomak wrote: They charge 5 euro to make a deposit at their own bank accounts? Wtf?

Anyway, via ebanking is free. You will be charged if you make a transfer to another bank.

The required time to see the money in your skrill account will be the same. Usually 1 or 2 days

Yes, they charge me 5€ to make deposit at their own bank accounts.(Here is Greece, hahaha)
I don't want to know how much fee they will charge me if i will sent money at Neteller who has bank account out of Greece and out of Euro countries.
I will sent next time via my ebanking
Last edited by georg41 on Fri May 13, 2016 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Skrill”