premium tradings

A unique betting brokerage aimed at professional punters.
yo
yorkjoss

premium tradings

Tue May 10, 2016 3:16 pm

just a "head's up", I decided to close my premium tradings account, they asked me for further i.d and also asked for a screenshot of my "skrill" settings page, they also said I have to give them a reason as to why? I wished to close my account, when they eventually agreed to close my account they proceeded to charge me a 1% closure fee.

anyone who wishes to close with them in the future be advised, better to make your last withdrawal a small one as to
minimise the 1% they greedily take, why do they take this 1%? because they can!!!.........be warned
makarid
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: premium tradings

Tue May 10, 2016 3:39 pm

Thanks a lot for the info yorkjoss.Is it maybe better to go to AsianConnect?This is outrageous!
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Tue May 10, 2016 8:39 pm

I am a PT client, after a big withdrawal I needed to provide ID and Skrill screenshot (Which I think is reasonable to make sure I am who I say I am)

I am not planning to close my account anytime soon, and have had nothing but excellent service from them, but the 1% charge would annoy me I will admit.  Is it possibly because its not your 1st withdrawal of the month?
Never trust a goose!!!
yo
yorkjoss

Wed May 11, 2016 8:25 am

dealer wins wrote: I am a PT client, after a big withdrawal I needed to provide ID and Skrill screenshot (Which I think is reasonable to make sure I am who I say I am)

I am not planning to close my account anytime soon, and have had nothing but excellent service from them, but the 1% charge would annoy me I will admit.  Is it possibly because its not your 1st withdrawal of the month?
dealer wins, I had no problems with them before, why should I? they offer a service and they should then deliver this, we are here for them not the other way around, they make money from us, if they didn't? they as I have found make life awkward and steal from you, it was not only my first withdrawal of the month but only my second withdrawal ever.

I posted my experience to alert other arbusers incase they find themselves in the same position, of course there are people like you dealer wins who are "PT clients" and wish to believe they are a great company and maybe they are? just as long as you never close your account with them then it turns out they are not so great and steal 1% of your balance.
premiumtradings
To become a Pro

Wed May 11, 2016 2:10 pm

Hi yorkjoss,

I am sorry that you feel that way. Nevertheless, I think that there are several things that all of us have to consider.

To begin with, the 1% fee you have been charged is clearly stated in our Terms & Conditions agreement and is customary for all clients who wish to close their accounts for good.

Furthermore, I would like to make it clear that all of the aforementioned documents have been requested with the sole purpose of maintaining the security of your personal account and funds. You have to agree that certain procedures must be followed in order to make sure that you yourself are in fact the person requesting the withdrawal and account closure.

As for the nature of our service, I do believe that the vast variety of tools, accounts, payment options etc provided by PremiumTradings deserve proper recognition, not to mention our exceptional VIP support. That being said, as much as we rely on our customers, we can’t ignore the straightforward fact that our customers rely even more on us to deliver all of the above. In terms of quality, speed, accessibility, and convenience of the services offered, PremiumTradings is among the best brokerages on the web.

To round things up, I do apologize for the way you feel about your experience with us, but we can’t ignore all the facts regarding the case, which are, plainly that both sides have to adhere to the Terms & Conditions agreement, and that our Team has done nothing more, nor less to provide you with a top-notch service while still honoring that agreement.

Best regards,
George

PremiumTradings Team
yo
yorkjoss

Wed May 11, 2016 5:59 pm

premiumtradings wrote: Hi yorkjoss,

I am sorry that you feel that way. Nevertheless, I think that there are several things that all of us have to consider.

To begin with, the 1% fee you have been charged is clearly stated in our Terms & Conditions agreement and is customary for all clients who wish to close their accounts for good.

Furthermore, I would like to make it clear that all of the aforementioned documents have been requested with the sole purpose of maintaining the security of your personal account and funds. You have to agree that certain procedures must be followed in order to make sure that you yourself are in fact the person requesting the withdrawal and account closure.

As for the nature of our service, I do believe that the vast variety of tools, accounts, payment options etc provided by PremiumTradings deserve proper recognition, not to mention our exceptional VIP support. That being said, as much as we rely on our customers, we can’t ignore the straightforward fact that our customers rely even more on us to deliver all of the above. In terms of quality, speed, accessibility, and convenience of the services offered, PremiumTradings is among the best brokerages on the web.

To round things up, I do apologize for the way you feel about your experience with us, but we can’t ignore all the facts regarding the case, which are, plainly that both sides have to adhere to the Terms & Conditions agreement, and that our Team has done nothing more, nor less to provide you with a top-notch service while still honoring that agreement.

Best regards,
George

PremiumTradings Team
blah blah blah, you take the 1% because you can.

I posted to encourage arbusers who may want withdraw their balance in the future (especially if pinnacle gets a uk license)
to make sure they have a small balance when they go to make their final withdrawal therefore minimising the effect of you
greedily taking 1%, you can post all the gobbledigook you like to justify your theft but personally I don't want to do business
with anyone who charges me for leaving them.
Last edited by yorkjoss on Wed May 11, 2016 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
w62upr
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Wed May 11, 2016 7:31 pm

Did you meet 10 times rollover ? Check their statement below.

http://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,2265.msg30786.html#msg30786
premiumtradings wrote: Dear users,

This case is hardly worth any more trouble, and as @Cristi13 mentioned, we have decided to cover all fees, and move on putting this unfortunate situation behind us. Nevertheless, we still strongly believe that using the word “stealing” was extremely harsh.
We would really like to avoid further disputes and have taken in account all of your comments, and  will most definitely take on the suggestion of a X10 times rollover.
Of course, this requirement will only apply in the case of closing accounts. Regular withdrawals require no such turnover.

Best regards,
Mat
PremiumTradings team
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Wed May 11, 2016 9:45 pm

Using an agent, like myself, is because our government in all its wisdom is a c u next tuesday with their attitude to online gambling, so we need to be grateful these services exist and I for one am  :)
Never trust a goose!!!
juanluis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:48 pm

Wich is the minimun bet in pinnacle using pt?, in AC was 25 when i bet there. thanks
premiumtradings
To become a Pro

Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:25 pm

It is also 25euros with us

Return to “PremiumTradings”