Advise

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
1luv2risk
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Advise

Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:10 am

Hi mates  ;D

I currently use Rebelbet service, but it seem that it doesn't cover enough bookmakers. I like it though, simply because it is so intuitive and the costly mistakes are reduced to minimum.

On the other hand most of the bonus offers and good arbs are found on various bookmakers other than ones Rebel provides.

What GOOD/Intuitive service covers most of the alternative bookmakers? I tried Math bet(really slow and most of the arbs are useless); ODDSMonkey(Quite good, however just a lil bit of abs over 1%);

P.S: I noticed that several times you mention the good bonus 5Dimes offers (up to 500 USD). I noticed on their website that the offer is available for North America only..  :-\ In order words the offer is not available for most of us... Am I missing smth here?

Cheers,
Nate
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Advise

Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:49 am

This is very bad from 5dimes. Last time i playee there i took all the bonus, but it was a long time ago.
ShanoARB, you have to be more specific. What are the bookmakers that you are looking for?
1luv2risk
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:16 pm

Well.. sportinbet; redbet;luxbet;mybet;leon; centrebet;betcris;legends; youbet; boylesports; ias; doxx; bet770; getwin; betgun; etc
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:35 pm

shanoARB wrote: Well.. sportinbet; redbet;luxbet;mybet;leon; centrebet;betcris;legends; youbet; boylesports; ias; doxx; bet770; getwin; betgun; etc
Sportingbet, Doxxbet and Mybet is not on their list, but they should be.
Now about the rest, i believe that BetOnValue could cover your needs, and probably ArbExpert.
Some of the bookmakers that you mentioned are completely useless (youbet, ias, betgun, boylesports), and some have reliability issues (bet770).
Maybe you are trying to get the max out of your id, and probably that is why you broaden your list with CR and Mickey Mouse books.
1luv2risk
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:03 pm

well just looking around to get some bns offers to juice my bankroll a bit.

As stated in prev post, players from my country don't get much of bonuses and most of the offers exclude plrs from Bulgaria.

That's why I needed to broaden the specter of my search for free moneyzzz

Anyway I really appreciate your inputs.

Cheers.  ::)

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”