Beginner

Ask anything about smart gambling
karlgozo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Beginner

Mon May 23, 2016 7:00 am

HI...

I am on my second weekly subscription on Oddstorm and I would like your help.

I started with 800Euro on 14 May, and in these past 9 days I have made 420Euro profit (from this I need to deduct Euro100 for Oddstorm). I am new to arbing and at the moment I am placing about 10 arbs a day (stakes vary from 50euro to 100euro) between PP, WH, BWin, B365, 12Bet, SportingBet, SBO, and Ladbrokes. I had BetVictor close my account (I didn't even place a bet with them), and BetSafe limit my stake to Euro5 (I won 1 bet and lost 2).

So, my question is... I am finding a lot of arbs that involve PP. I had this account before I tried arbing and  it was used regularly for gambling. Would I have any trouble with them since I am ending up with around 400euro in their account daily and I am withdrawing money everyday to my Neteller so that I can distribute to other accounts? Is it best to avoid PP for a few days?

Thanks
luctens
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Beginner

Mon May 23, 2016 9:21 am

karlgozo wrote: HI...

I am on my second weekly subscription on Oddstorm and I would like your help.

I started with 800Euro on 14 May, and in these past 9 days I have made 420Euro profit (from this I need to deduct Euro100 for Oddstorm). I am new to arbing and at the moment I am placing about 10 arbs a day (stakes vary from 50euro to 100euro) between PP, WH, BWin, B365, 12Bet, SportingBet, SBO, and Ladbrokes. I had BetVictor close my account (I didn't even place a bet with them), and BetSafe limit my stake to Euro5 (I won 1 bet and lost 2).

So, my question is... I am finding a lot of arbs that involve PP. I had this account before I tried arbing and  it was used regularly for gambling. Would I have any trouble with them since I am ending up with around 400euro in their account daily and I am withdrawing money everyday to my Neteller so that I can distribute to other accounts? Is it best to avoid PP for a few days?

Thanks
If you keep withdrawing regularly and especially on a daily basis and especially with a bookie like Paddy Power then it is probably a matter of time before you get limited so I would suggest not to use Paddy Power over and over in arbs and not to withdraw if at all possible.

But with a bankroll of about €1000, it is tough to have enough funds elsewhere not to have to withdraw if you have a sizeable balance in a bookie so it is a bit of a catch 22 situation. The common denominator is that with such a small bankroll and the necessity on regular withdrawals that presents, quick limiting is almost inevitable at a lot of bookies you would be using and by the time you build yourself up to a sizeable bankroll, you may find you might not have many bookies left that haven't limited you by the time you get to that stage.
karlgozo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon May 23, 2016 9:28 am

would you suggest any other bookies? for some reason Oddstorm doesnt find a lot of arbs with Pinnacle...
arber_PL
To become a Pro

Mon May 23, 2016 11:36 am

Try Unibet.
luctens
To become a Pro

Mon May 23, 2016 2:58 pm

karlgozo wrote: would you suggest any other bookies? for some reason Oddstorm doesnt find a lot of arbs with Pinnacle...
If you're talking about soft bookies that won't limit you if you're taking arbs and withdrawing every day then I wouldn't really recommend any particular bookies over any other. It comes down again to the amount of bankroll you have dictating the frequency of your withdrawals that is likely to get you flagged up at every soft book very quickly, whether it is Paddy Power or any other one.
karlgozo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon May 23, 2016 3:24 pm

arber_PL wrote: Try Unibet.
There are very few Unibet arbs on Oddstorm... and Unibet have a very low limit for bets in my country, same as Marathon, which is a pity because there are many arbs involving Marathon. I still use Marathon because it is still worth it at the end of the day.

I think I will have to lose some bets as a way to transfer funds from PP to other accounts... Today 'won' 3 arbs with odds of over 2, and now have over 500 of my 1200 at PP...
arber_PL
To become a Pro

Tue May 24, 2016 7:51 am

Maybe one of Unibet's clones would have higher limits for your country?
karlgozo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue May 24, 2016 9:43 am

Unfortunately Oddstorm doesn't support any of the clones (Unibet, 32red 888sport juegging.es napoleongames.be paf premierapuestas.es suertia.es)... I like the layout of the software and wouldnt want to change it... This week there were very few arbs though... and the ones that were above 3% were there for less than 5 seconds, so it was impossible to place.

Profit Yesterday - Euro30
Profit Today (till now)- Euro25
daniel
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu May 26, 2016 7:26 am

You can try Matchbook, why not

Return to “Newbie's questions”