Fonbet is not paying me

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
kashifliks
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fonbet is not paying me

Fri May 27, 2016 6:41 am

Hello everyone,

I've been following this forum for almost a year, now and I would like to ask you some help, today.

Have you got any bad experience with Fonbet?

I've tried to withdraw 300£ on Fonbet through the debit card method, almost 2 weeks ago. They replied me that they have some problem with the system.

See conversation below:

Hello, I've tried to withdraw an amount of money through the bank card ( 321,07 GBP) I've selected the currencty EUR because I can just choose between EUR and RUB and I wrote the amount 418 Euros (321,07 GBP). Afterwards I received an error ( it said: you cannot withdraw with this card you need to deposit before with this card). As you can check I've already deposited with this card so can you please send me that amount of money to my card, as soon as possible? Kind Regards, Nicolò Trimoldi

History
Date/time Author Message Files
19.05.2016 18:22:01 Operator Dear customer.
We accepted your application. Need some time to solve the problem. Please expect a response.
Kind regards, The Administration.
19.05.2016 19:47:04 You Hello, Thanks a lot for the quick response. When should I be able to withdraw, then? Kind Regards, Nicolò Trimoldi

I've got more than 600£ with this account and they are not replying me anymore, I'm seriously a bit concerned about this.

The last question is off from this topic but have you got any experience instead with Favbet,Olimp5 and other russian bookmakers from UK(I live In London)?

I've tried to deposit several times through Skrill on these bookmakers but I always receive the message: the payments to this mercant are not allowed.

Thanks a lot for your help,

Nicolò
arber_PL
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Fonbet is not paying me

Fri May 27, 2016 7:58 am

I made many withdrawals from them to my Skrill without problem. I think you can just wait for SBR intervention, because it looks like a glitch of their system. (I saw your topic on SBR)
kashifliks
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri May 27, 2016 8:26 am

Thanks a lot for your quick response!

Yes, I've already done a post on SBR as well.

So, you think that I should just wait for them and they will pay me without problems?

Thanks again
arber_PL
To become a Pro

Fri May 27, 2016 11:32 am

I'm not a fortuneteller and can't say what will they do, but if they aren't answering you, then it's nothing you could do for now. Wait for reply from SBR and keep fingers crossed everything will be fine. If not, you will have to look for another solution.
kashifliks
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri May 27, 2016 11:39 am

Yep, cheers mate, fingers crossed!

Oh, yeah...about olimp,favbet and other russian bookmakers, any experience with Skrill?

I cannot deposit on these bookmakers even if I can register myself on them ( I live in UK).

Thanks a lot again!
arber_PL
To become a Pro

Fri May 27, 2016 1:09 pm

Favbet - a lot of value, limiting fast, paying. I deposited via Skril (USD) and Neteller (EUR).
kashifliks
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri May 27, 2016 4:26 pm

Cool, I don't understand why I cannot deposit on them, maybe because I live in UK and I've got the GBP currency?
whocares
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat May 28, 2016 9:49 pm

i cannot deposit or withdraw via skrill for betcity betngo betaland but am still able with redbet

live in uk

Return to “Bookies discussion”