Bet alert service for comparing to Pinnacle odds

Is this the new hack of smart gambling?
devito
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Bet alert service for comparing to Pinnacle odds

Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:12 pm

Hello all,

I 've been trying to find a bet alert service that can only do one simple thing: show odds from a specific soft bookie that are let's say a certain percentage higher than those of a specific sharp bookie, e.g. Pinnacle or sbo. Nothing more than that. I am not interested in arb betting because I cannot have accounts in many bookies. I will then decide myself whether I will place a bet or not, so the service need not make any calculations or place the bets automatically on the bookies as in all arbing bet alert services. Although one would expect that such a simple service would be provided by many sites/programs, I could not find a single one so far. The arbing bet alert services are far from satisfactory on that area, as they only provide surebets, which are very few.

Can you make any suggestions?
RoosterDonky
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Bet alert service for comparing to Pinnacle odds

Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:03 am

In the arbing software I used in the past (Rebel) you can make Pinnacle a required sportbook and then just click thru the list of books they have and find the ones that only involve Pinny and softbooks that they track. Unfortunately I cannot find a way to find only games within a 10-15 minute window of starting time.
Hope this helps!!
GLGLGL
Fade Fairpunter's picks for sure profits!
devito
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:54 am

Thanks for your input. Yes, I have tried Rebelbetting as well as others and I know they can provide surebets that involve certain bookmakers but this is not what I am looking for. These services only provide surebets, which, as I said above, are much less in count everyday than the "value bets" I refer to.
RoosterDonky
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:11 am

Yes I understand that.
But if it lists arbs, which it does, then that is also a value bet.
Just work the numbers on how negative of an Arb can still be a value bet and you'll be right as rain.
Fade Fairpunter's picks for sure profits!

Return to “Value betting talk”