BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

How making 3% profit from all money in day?!

Ask anything about smart gambling
shayan
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

How making 3% profit from all money in day?!

Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:00 pm

hello
i working 10 hours in day and i have 2to3%profit from all money,i working betburger, i working
3mounth but every day one problem!!! one day block my visa! one day
limit from bookie and .....
my money is 5000$ and any my steak is 300 between 400$
i work with pinnacle and 5dimes and bet365
bet365 from 3 days limited my account and not permission max stake over 10$ for bet and not answer
i tired
please help me
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: How making 3% profit from all money in day?!

Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:39 am

shayan wrote: hello
i working 10 hours in day and i have 2to3%profit from all money,i working betburger, i working
3mounth but every day one problem!!! one day block my visa! one day
limit from bookie and .....
my money is 5000$ and any my steak is 300 between 400$
i work with pinnacle and 5dimes and bet365
bet365 from 3 days limited my account and not permission max stake over 10$ for bet and not answer
i tired
please help me
Some quick observations:
-A 3% performance each day might be very optimistic.
-10 hours per day must be for the weekend or UEFA nights. It mustn't be your every day routine, unless you are looking for other things.
-Visa blocking must be a mistake from your side, or the country you live in. I suggest you use e-wallets too, so your card's transaction get more humble.
-Limit from bookie? Welcome to the ring world.
-There is a number of soft bookmakers out there that you could use and replace bet365. I recognize the value of a bet365 account, but it is not the end of the world.
shayan
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:21 am

thank you my friend for answer
i working 10hrs or more working for finish all the money
i live iran and bookies very limited my country i have to change my ip and work it, this processes for me cost,and when limit my account from bookies every thing was destroyed, i try it but i tired every day one problem
i use webmoney, skrill, bitcoin
i use betburger system pre-match
not yet limited from pinnacle but limit from maratonbet, bet365 ,....
i see every day 1,5 to 3 profit just 5dimes and pinnacle
In your opinion not better i work only pinnacle and 5dimes?! is bookie not yet limit my account so far and more confident try the processes?!
I'm looking for a way : Minimum profit/ fewer limit my account / More work on day
thank you for answer
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:51 am

shayan wrote: i working 10hrs or more working for finish all the money
i live iran and bookies very limited my country i have to change my ip and work it, this processes for me cost,and when limit my account from bookies every thing was destroyed, i try it but i tired every day one problem
i use webmoney, skrill, bitcoin
i use betburger system pre-match
not yet limited from pinnacle but limit from maratonbet, bet365 ,....
i see every day 1,5 to 3 profit just 5dimes and pinnacle
In your opinion not better i work only pinnacle and 5dimes?! is bookie not yet limit my account so far and more confident try the processes?!
I'm looking for a way : Minimum profit/ fewer limit my account / More work on day
Iran might be a hard place to operate from. Really, I have no information about the gambling environment, but I suppose it must be hostile.
You will not get limited from Pinnacle, since it is one of the base books. Limits will eventually come from soft bookmakers.
I m not sure If I understand you correctly, but I would avoid arbing between pinnacle and 5dimes, as their lines move simultaneously.
The only way that you use only sharp bookmakers, pinnacle and asians, is by using a very sophisticated bot. If you don't have that bot, and i suppose you don't have it, you should arb between sharp bookmakers and soft bookmakers, and then find a way out from limits.
Here is a short list of sharp bookmakers: Pinnacle, betfair, smarkets, sbobet, IBCbet.
I don't have the complete picture of your situation, but most probably you are in a place that you should exploit all soft bookmakers that you have at your disposal before moving to other ways.
shayan
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:37 pm

thank you very much "Arbusers" for answer my question
i try with 5dimes and pinnacle 7days and i not problem just 5dimes support only bitcoin for withdraw and is not good for me
according talking with you, i must working with bookies similar pinnacle than arbusers don't limited
now is 5dimes similar pinnacle?
i very search on forum
and find topic:
http://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,802.msg10496.html#msg10496
now what other bookies similar pinnacle than do not limited my account?

Return to “Newbie's questions”