January 16, 2017, 05:10:27 PM
News: If it is not in arbusers, it doesn't exist.

THE TRUTH ABOUT ARBING

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
« previous next »
Author Topic: THE TRUTH ABOUT ARBING  (Read 4187 times)
Moonwalker

View Profile
« on: June 15, 2016, 12:29:58 PM »

HI EVERYONE!

10 years in sportsbetting, zero in arbing . Just sort of investingating this thing. Please feel free to elaborate . Your knowledge and opinions are welcome!

1. START.     MIN BANKROLL IS  15 000 -20 000 ( DOLLARS, EUROS , POUNDS)
2. MUST HAVE BOOKS  -  10, 12, 15?  + GOOD AMOUNT of $ AT SKRILL TO BALANCE OUT YOUR ACCOUNTS
3. BEST ARB SIGNAL SERVICES  WHERE YOU CAN GET  SIGNALS  FROM 3-7 %  RETURN  ( AT LEAST 1 /DAY PER SERVICE)
-BETBURGER
-REBELBETTING
-BETON VALUE
-BETLINKER
-ODDSTORM

5. REALISTIC  RETURN TO EXPECT- 10-12 % OF YOUR BANKROLL PER MONTH ( IS 15-20% POSSIBLE?)

6. MAKING LIVING OUT OF IT  ( 10 000-12 000 +/MONTHLY)  REQUIRES SUBSTANTIUAL  BANKROLL  -AROUND 100K.  IF YOU START WITH 15K , IT MAY TAKE 3 YEARS TO BUILD 100K BANK, PROVIDED THAT YOU DO NOT WITHDRAW MORE THAN THE AMOUNT TO COVER YOUR BUSINESS COST. ( SIGNAL SERV)

7. EARNINGS CEILING . DUE THE FACT THAT IN ARBING ONE BOOK IS SOFT MOST OF THE TIME. IT IS HARD TO BET 5000 PER TRADE. 3000 IS MORE REALISTIC. THEREFORE EVEN THE GOAL 500/DAY IS QUITE A CHALLGE TO ACHIEVE!

8. YOU HAVE TO PUT IN  5-6 HOURS /DAY  7 DAYS A WEEK. WHICH MEANS 35-40 HOURS WEEKLY IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE GOALS DESCRIBED ABOVE. I AM SAYING THAT WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT TIME OF THE DAY IS MOST "SIGNAL ACTIVE"...

9. IF YOU ARE USING 5 SIGNAL SERVICES, YOU MAY NEED TO SPLIT IT BETWEEN 20+ BOOKIES IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO BET  WHERE THEIR SIGNALS LAND.

10. BRITTISH BOOKS ARE GONNA LIMIT YOU TO NOTHING SOONER OR LATER SO YOU ARE GONNA RUN OUT SOFT BOOKS AT SOME POINT.

11. ARBING USE TO BE EASIER AND MORE FUN 10-15 YEARS AGO... AS OF NOW IT IS MORE CHALLENGING

12.  ONE CANNOT  LIVE IN  US

Please correct me if I was wrong somewhere or if you wanna share your experience on the anything pointed out above!   Thank you guys!  8)

« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 01:02:54 PM by Moonwalker » Logged

Moonwalker

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2016, 01:20:30 PM »

What is the earnings ceiling in your opinion?  I am not joking, I am debating in order to hear the truth from people who are smarter and more experienced in this.  That's why I wrote this thread.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 01:36:06 PM by Arbusers » Logged

maletaja
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2016, 01:28:14 PM »

Dream on. You bet 5k on softbook? I have opened several accounts where my first bet max limit is 50 eur!

MaxShalamar
Pro

Not a pro :D

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2016, 01:50:37 PM »

Arbing is a tool to build up a bank large enough to do some serious trading - use reputable soft books and leave the dodgy ones alone unless you are happy about losing thousands

I maybe do one or two arbs a day now all using limited books and spend the rest of the day enjoying myself - all my trades are set up in about 30 minutes the night before and managed by software - find a niche market with LOTS of liquidity

Bubbles
Getting better

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2016, 02:51:31 PM »

>:( You're betting on horses again  ;)

Moonwalker

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2016, 06:29:52 PM »

Dream on. You bet 5k on softbook? I have opened several accounts where my first bet max limit is 50 eur!

So how much do you generate per month by betting $50/pop at 3% profit?

Moonwalker

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2016, 06:36:26 PM »

Arbing is a tool to build up a bank large enough to do some serious trading - use reputable soft books and leave the dodgy ones alone unless you are happy about losing thousands

I maybe do one or two arbs a day now all using limited books and spend the rest of the day enjoying myself - all my trades are set up in about 30 minutes the night before and managed by software - find a niche market with LOTS of liquidity

So arbing is really a tool to generate some extra cashflow ,   not to make serious living . You did point out some useful things like to be selective about the bookies you use  and also using the automated approach. Thanks!

Rudolpho
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2016, 07:01:25 PM »

Depends on a country you come from. While 2k per month in UK is nothing, in Eastern Europe it is 10x minimum wage.

MaxShalamar
Pro

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2016, 07:27:22 PM »

So arbing is really a tool to generate some extra cashflow ,   not to make serious living . You did point out some useful things like to be selective about the bookies you use  and also using the automated approach. Thanks!

Quite a lot of people evolve to trading from arbing - no worries about limits

yorkjoss
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2016, 07:27:33 PM »

Depends on a country you come from. While 2k per month in UK is nothing, in Eastern Europe it is 10x minimum wage.

earning 2k per month from arbing in UK (tax free) is more than what half the country earns in salary, it would put you on a similar wage as a policeman or a teacher, 2k per month is not nothing and anyone who can earn this from arbing on a regular basis is doing well...............and it's probably more than what maxshalamar earns ;D ;D ;D

as for moonwalker, stop typing and start reading, no one's going to spoonfeed you!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 07:31:35 PM by yorkjoss » Logged

MaxShalamar
Pro

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2016, 07:56:12 PM »

;D

maletaja
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2016, 08:22:46 PM »

2k month is waste of time. Its not possible today. U will  get limited speedfast and u dont have soft bookies left Altough when you have job and take it as a hobby-using bonuses-promos-arbs you can do 200-500 extra cash not puting major time on that

Moonwalker

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2016, 08:56:29 PM »

Define Eastern Europe.  And no 2K /month is nothing , no matter where in Europe do you live.
If that's what arbing is about  then good luck 2u!  ;D

Moonwalker

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2016, 09:00:12 PM »

2k month is waste of time. Its not possible today. U will  get limited speedfast and u dont have soft bookies left Altough when you have job and take it as a hobby-using bonuses-promos-arbs you can do 200-500 extra cash not puting major time on that

I appreciate an honest opinion... and I tend to agree with you.  Some geniuses on the web telling that you can make up to $15 000/month with this thing. They are obviously lying!

Moonwalker

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2016, 09:04:23 PM »

earning 2k per month from arbing in UK (tax free) is more than what half the country earns in salary, it would put you on a similar wage as a policeman or a teacher, 2k per month is not nothing and anyone who can earn this from arbing on a regular basis is doing well...............and it's probably more than what maxshalamar earns ;D ;D ;D

as for moonwalker, stop typing and start reading, no one's going to spoonfeed you!

I hear ya!  I did my share of reading before I came here. I wanted to hear it from the people who are actually doing it.
You can read all you want  and not to get a picture because lot of what is written is not true. Here I can hear truth and if it is what you call spoonfeeding, I appreciate it , I do!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Print
« previous next »